LazIndex Top 10 Week 10 1A & 2A

LazIndexTN

My 5 closest games in 1A and 2A without posting spreads are:

Scotts Hill/Trinity Christian

Houston County/Hollow Rock-Bruceton

Lewis County/Lawrence County

Hancock County/Unaka

McEwen/Collinwood

I'm interested if those are any of the games that you were talking about.

Yep 2 of the 3. I Picked Bruceton and Unaka. The tossup is just a guess of mine.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this broken computer picked 91.67% of the games played in the state correctly last week. That's 132 out of 144 games picked with the right winner. Not to bad for something that doesn't work, lol!

Where is Harriman as far as rankings go in 1A? We can stay unranked and keep winning as far as I'm concerned. I'd just like to get an idea of about where they are poll wise? Thanks lazindex!

Not quite, right now I'm 4th compared with anybody that's picked a large majority of the games. I wish I picked week 1, then I would be right up there with you near the top in terms of points, next year I will pick in the first week. I went from 1st in percentage to 4th because I dropped the Dresden/Union City and the Scotts Hill/Waverly Central games. I thought that UC would win, but I always go with my ratings on the Big Ones Contest.

Yeah your at 57 im at 61 i also pickem all.This week i have 7 at under 50% just to see what happens!LOL!

Where is Harriman as far as rankings go in 1A? We can stay unranked and keep winning as far as I'm concerned. I'd just like to get an idea of about where they are poll wise? Thanks lazindex!

Right now I am showing them in 11th in 1A. That region is set now, just need to sort out 1st and 2nd tomorrow night and then 3rd and 4th next week.