Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

I get that the west overall is viewed as weak by other parts of the state. I have seen teams from your current district on film besides Marshall county it's pretty weak compare to the region Munford just played in. I know they are bigger schools 5a but as far as athletes and pure size in that region it doesn't compare. If you don't believe me look up southwind, Brighton, central, and even Memphis Kirby. But what I have read from this thread you people in Giles believe Nick Saban should give up his current job to coach your team. How about support your admin and super that they make the right decision and move forward. In the end I hope the man doesn't go because Munford supports him and his Family. Something that has yet to be shown at Giles

Careful Lincoln you may get labeled as someone with anger issues.

I get that the west overall is viewed as weak by other parts of the state. I have seen teams from your current district on film besides Marshall county it's pretty weak compare to the region Munford just played in. I know they are bigger schools 5a but as far as athletes and pure size in that region it doesn't compare. If you don't believe me look up southwind, Brighton, central, and even Memphis Kirby. But what I have read from this thread you people in Giles believe Nick Saban should give up his current job to coach your team. How about support your admin and super that they make the right decision and move forward. In the end I hope the man doesn't go because Munford supports him and his Family. Something that has yet to be shown at Giles

+1

Ya forgot ya periods. Can't read it. Use some of these.................................... :roflolk:

Keep avoiding the issues and deflecting with grammar policing! Hana I typed that whole post while watching the pick up football game in my back yard today! If boowho and you would've been around to watch the kids having a blast just throwing the pigskin then MC would've been reported on several new recruiting violations! Get a life guys, Merry Christmas to all, even the haters and rival Giles fans!

Keep avoiding the issues and deflecting with grammar policing! Hana I typed that whole post while watching the pick up football game in my back yard today! If boowho and you would've been around to watch the kids having a blast just throwing the pigskin then MC would've been reported on several new recruiting violations! Get a life guys, Merry Christmas to all, even the haters and rival Giles fans!

"Avoiding the issues". I think that describes you perfectly my friend. The real issue is that you and others turn a blind eyes to the recruiting and other things that going on right in front of you in order to win a game. The whole area knows of this and the entire Marshall program is looked down upon, labeled, and black balled by other coaches in the area. You can Bo..lieve that!!!

"Avoiding the issues". I think that describes you perfectly my friend. The real issue is that you and others turn a blind eyes to the recruiting and other things that going on right in front of you in order to win a game. The whole area knows of this and the entire Marshall program is looked down upon, labeled, and black balled by other coaches in the area. You can Bo..lieve that!!!

What coaches? I could care less what coaches like Turchetta who certainly have their own problems and character issues to worry about... Putting two bird fingers up in the air as he left the field after a loss to MC...Maybe him and the other coaches should care more about their team and players and they too would have kids wanting to come play for them instead of their players having a mid season boycott rally of their coach. The only person I see looking down on MCs program is you and some GC faithful that just can't stand that Osteen isnt in Pulaski. HOHOHO hope you all dont get coal in your stockings tonight!! Maybe you can cry up a couple more wins for your team this upcoming season from the big guy coming down the chimney!!

Boooooom! Shadowcat(GC supporter& non believer of GC BS from WOMG and many others blowing smoke since post OC era) you have been missed on here, a bunch of hype going into a two man race for the big job and neither have more than 3 years of head coaching experience, thoughts? they should've tried to get the Kriesky man and just created teaching spots for his staff. The wingt works right now for them with no true QB and their Defense would've been turned around in the first year under the Kriesky twins, former state champion Oakland assistant and current Forrest head coaching as the Head man and twin bro that is the current Riverdale D Co and Drivers Education guru as second in command, this Twin Tandemn could've got bobcats back in the hunt fast in 4A.

I've just been silently observing the threads lately. Can't get through to most posters anyway. Let's say that Osteen is recruiting players, why would they go? To answer this question shortly, they want to play for an outstanding coach. I don't believe he is, but if he is then you all are just upset because your coaches wouldn't be able to pull in players. When you get down to facts, players are transferring because they want to win and they can do that at Marshall. That is the bottom line.

I've just been silently observing the threads lately. Can't get through to most posters anyway. Let's say that Osteen is recruiting players, why would they go? To answer this question shortly, they want to play for an outstanding coach. I don't believe he is, but if he is then you all are just upset because your coaches wouldn't be able to pull in players. When you get down to facts, players are transferring because they want to win and they can do that at Marshall. That is the bottom line.

We have a winner! Good post Edited by leadfarmer

Man been reading all this garbage, Shadow I think you called it. Kids want to win, they are gonna go where they can get that opportunity. Man some of ya been in too much of the egg nog tonight. GC will be back. All y'all GC haters crawl back to ya # 1 city. Merry Christmas!

What coaches? I could care less what coaches like Turchetta who certainly have their own problems and character issues to worry about... Putting two bird fingers up in the air as he left the field after a loss to MC...Maybe him and the other coaches should care more about their team and players and they too would have kids wanting to come play for them instead of their players having a mid season boycott rally of their coach. The only person I see looking down on MCs program is you and some GC faithful that just can't stand that Osteen isnt in Pulaski. HOHOHO hope you all dont get coal in your stockings tonight!! Maybe you can cry up a couple more wins for your team this upcoming season from the big guy coming down the chimney!!

Let's see...hmmmmm....Columbia broke a long time rivalry because of Osteen. Shelbyville refuses to play you all. Both teams that had traditionally worked with MC coaches. Lincoln, Giles, Fayetteville all look at you all as if you have the plague. Forest who has no dog in the hunt hates you all! Spring Hill well let's just say what goes around comes around. Mark my words and yes I have been around for many and I do mean many years. Unless Osteen starts following the rules Marshall will be on probation very soon. Maybe sooner than you all realize.

I am shocked that several of you are willing to turn a blind eye. but just like that eye you are turning you will be the first to turn your backs as well if what I have heard happens!!

Man been reading all this garbage, Shadow I think you called it. Kids want to win, they are gonna go where they can get that opportunity. Man some of ya been in too much of the egg nog tonight. GC will be back. All y'all GC haters crawl back to ya # 1 city. Merry Christmas!

Exactly JAFO. Players want to win bottom line. I for one want to see Giles back to its winning ways. Everybody likes to make acusations against Alcoa by saying they are recruiting. That's garbage. Winning is what draws the talent to schools like that. Am I comparing Marshall to Alcoa..no but what I'm trying to say is when a program starts winning then players start to take notice.