Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

I hope the new Giles coach is a good recruiter. Word on the street is that the big O up the road continues to poach the Bobcat roster at an alarming pace!

So let me get this right, now that Coach Kriesky withdrew himself as a finalist for the job at Giles you are saying the word you are hearing is that he couldn't go compete fairly with Marshall County because they are stealing players illegally from Giles County? Hahaha I will give a big Chris Carter C'Mon Mannnnn! You have talked about Kriesky at least more than once in this thread and how he did this at Oakland and won at Chapel Hill and how he would be ready to coach at a bigger program and your first post after he withdrew his own self from the job search is this garbage about MC poaching kids from Giles?!?! And if you are referring to Coach Osteen as the "big O" in your post as the culprit to doing the poaching then you are clueless to think he would be jeopardizing his name and team by trying to do something unethical or unprofessional. Remember that big fuss you made months ago about MC going on probation because of an assistant coach giving a already enrolled student/player a ride to summer workouts?? I do Remember you saying how they cheated and got caught and only got a slap on the wrist. Well we all know now that student athlete was none other than Bryce Wallace, remember that young QB that torched those beloved rockets of yours in a JV game a couple months ago. I'm sure he wasn't going to be running back to play QB1 for Giles and run that fun WingT Offense that Kriesky would've been bringing with him uh? If any Giles kids are moving to Marshall County to play I sure haven't heard of it yet, thru my son or anyone in the MC program but they should be waiting to see who this big search committee and Director hires first. Kriesky is a very smart Coach and person, I don't know him personally but have heard he is a extremely hard worker and according to you truth2008 is by far the best coach Forrest has had since the Nathan Bedford days. But if I had to bet I would guess he wasn't to happy when the director of schools told him that he couldn't bring many assitants with him because there just isn't spots for them. Maybe he got told that he would have to use a bunch of the former staff and he did not want them... Just guessing. But I would say since Kriesky has been at Oakland in the big boro football league before that kids transferring from this school to the next or to that rival had nothing to do with his decision to withdraw his name since kids do that up there every week and sadly it's the norm. Remember thou that young Wallace went to school with these Giles kids from Kindergarten til 8th grade and some of them may just see how much fun he is having playing football at that cheating low down garbage dump place of Marshall County High School and it's possible that their parents choose to do what Bryces did and get them out of the Giles program that isn't to fun to play at right now. But I bet it's all rumors and kids talking trash cause a coaching change is happening. Maybe those kids that are telling people they are moving had their feelings hurt cause they wanted Coach Blair to be their head coach again. Who knows? Sorry for the way to long post but man truth2008 sure is a character with his theory's and pot stirring tactics... Rockets and Bobcats did scrimmage and play in jamboree vs each other this year right? Wonder if Kriesky plotted all this up to begin with but got hung up with a new director of schools coming in....?? Mmmmm hahaha just joking. Good luck GC on the new hire and Congrats to Forrest on keeping their guy.

Bottom line for me. If a kid transfers for whatever reason, I wish him the best. But there is opportunity here at Giles. Clean slate. Everyone starts at the same place. Maybe the new guy will have the support from everyone. I don't know. I do know there were too many assistant coaches last year. In the stands that is.

It may be true that a player is transfering but for him to say that Osteen is poaching a roster is ridiculous

Also hear that they may be getting one from Fayetteville. Heard Osteen courting him real good. I think if I was a MC player I would be offended that O and staff feels they have to bring out of county kids in the win. Someone said he wouldn't risk "his good name" what a joke. He has already ruined that in the coaching world. Marshall is now the Giles of Oconnor years!!!! Plain and simple!!!

Also hear that they may be getting one from Fayetteville. Heard Osteen courting him real good. I think if I was a MC player I would be offended that O and staff feels they have to bring out of county kids in the win. Someone said he wouldn't risk "his good name" what a joke. He has already ruined that in the coaching world. Marshall is now the Giles of Oconnor years!!!! Plain and simple!!!

I did hear of a player comming in from Fayetteville. He doesn't need out of town players to win. He won this year with players from Marshall county!

Osteen may not be actively recruiting players to come to his school, but success recruits for itself. The same thing happened when Giles started winning. Players came from all around the area to play for a winning team. Personally, if my child was of playing age, I would highly consider taking him to Marshall to play for a great coach and great person. 

Osteen may not be actively recruiting players to come to his school, but success recruits for itself. The same thing happened when Giles started winning. Players came from all around the area to play for a winning team. Personally, if my child was of playing age, I would highly consider taking him to Marshall to play for a great coach and great person.

Boooooom! Shadowcat(GC supporter& non believer of GC BS from WOMG and many others blowing smoke since post OC era) you have been missed on here, a bunch of hype going into a two man race for the big job and neither have more than 3 years of head coaching experience, thoughts? they should've tried to get the Kriesky man and just created teaching spots for his staff. The wingt works right now for them with no true QB and their Defense would've been turned around in the first year under the Kriesky twins, former state champion Oakland assistant and current Forrest head coaching as the Head man and twin bro that is the current Riverdale D Co and Drivers Education guru as second in command, this Twin Tandemn could've got bobcats back in the hunt fast in 4A.

Boooooom! Shadowcat(GC supporter& non believer of GC BS from WOMG and many others blowing smoke since post OC era) you have been missed on here, a bunch of hype going into a two man race for the big job and neither have more than 3 years of head coaching experience, thoughts? they should've tried to get the Kriesky man and just created teaching spots for his staff. The wingt works right now for them with no true QB and their Defense would've been turned around in the first year under the Kriesky twins, former state champion Oakland assistant and current Forrest head coaching as the Head man and twin bro that is the current Riverdale D Co and Drivers Education guru as second in command, this Twin Tandemn could've got bobcats back in the hunt fast in 4A.

Ya forgot ya periods. Can't read it. Use some of these.................................... :roflolk:

And Oconnor calling the Marshall kid while the kid was in Coach Pitts office had nothing to do with it. What a joke of a post!!!! Oconnor recruited just like Osteen is now. First the Giles QB and now the kid from Fayetteville and Giles. Just a matter of time. And if this was happening in Giles or Spring Hill then the Marshall posters would be having a fit. No class Osteen has lost all credibility with his peers. Bad thing is he is a very good coach with great in house talent at Marshall and doesn't need to stoop to these levels!