heritage vs halls

HHSMountaineers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought this team could win six games this year but after the Anderson County game the truth came out and I refigured 3-7. Love to see them win four but you never know what team is going to show up. Ham Bone better get some defensive help this winter or move on. They have given up fifty points or more in five games and the season isn't over. Letting a team score 75 points is a new all time low for Heritage. My other concerns with this team is the combination of the JV and freshmen which shows their not getting the kids out for football and if that is your foundation for the future then it looks very bleak. Hate to sound so negative and I expected this to take six years or more but those numbers should be much better if that were the case. No one would want to be more wrong about this than me and if one of you guys that support Heritage can tell me something positive about the future I would love to know.

Ok after a very disappointing effort tonight Heritage plays Halls to decide who will host a 1st rd playoff game I honestly don't know who will win this game if we play like we did in the West game we should win but if we play anything like we did against Clinton tonight Halls will win

Halls put up 76 points on Karns last night. Hammontree will turn things around over there, just be patient. Good luck to you guys!

Halls put up 76 points on Karns last night. Hammontree will turn things around over there, just be patient. Good luck to you guys!

Yeah he will I walked up to the team huddle after the game and Hammontree said that the coaching staff took full responsibility for how they played last night the one big thing is Halls don't have near the speed or quarterback that Clinton has we had nothing for #4 and #5 on Clinton last night

Yeah he will I walked up to the team huddle after the game and Hammontree said that the coaching staff took full responsibility for how they played last night the one big thing is Halls don't have near the speed or quarterback that Clinton has we had nothing for #4 and #5 on Clinton last night

I have alot of respect for Hammontree. Y'all are lucky to have him.

How many games have you seen Halls play,? Please look at us as not having speed, Karns has way more athletes then Heritage and halls done just fine, I've been at every game this year and I have to say these coaches have the players playing very well within their abilities, I know we may not have their HC but our guy is doing fine, regardless it looked like Heritage couldn't stop the pass last night and we can throw it just a bit.

I would be interested to see how each was against common opponents.  I know each is  3-1 right now with the only loss coming vs West. Heritage 's  +/-  is better then ours but the only thing that stands out for me was the SD / Heritage game.  It was early in the season though.  I like this game because each team gets a playoff game, however the loser has to travel.  Go Red Devils.

I would be interested to see how each was against common opponents.  I know each is  3-1 right now with the only loss coming vs West. Heritage 's  +/-  is better then ours but the only thing that stands out for me was the SD / Heritage game.  It was early in the season though.  I like this game because each team gets a playoff game, however the loser has to travel.  Go Red Devils.

I like that to I'm hoping we can win because whoever loses I think might have to travel to Mo West and that will be tough but like you said I do think our +/- is better I was really surprised to see you guys only beat Powell by 7 points but was very impressed to see you guys score 70 points on Karns who has a D1 LB on defense it looks like this game will be a high scoring shootout both teams will probably reach the 40s

Don't wanna take anything away from Heritage but I am. The West/Heritage game was sandwiched in between Farragut and Fulton. I expected a let down from West. Heritage might could have or even should have won that game, I just don't think you got West's best effort. I am currently undecided in this game. Early prediction says Heritage by a trickle. That may change before the end of the week.

Don't wanna take anything away from Heritage but I am. The West/Heritage game was sandwiched in between Farragut and Fulton. I expected a let down from West. Heritage might could have or even should have won that game, I just don't think you got West's best effort. I am currently undecided in this game. Early prediction says Heritage by a trickle. That may change before the end of the week.

Heritage by a bushel