Campbell County @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Dang, already talking about when to put the reserves in? Now that's either confidence or arrogance, I can't tell. Man, I hope CC beats you guys, I like it a lot better when all the OR faithful are fighting each other on here. The best thing that could happen to CC is that it's a close game late and Gaddis has to start coaching instead of talent just winning. Then it could get interesting.

I hope you are kidding. I answered the man's question to a hypothetical situation. I thought I had respect for your views. Perhaps, I was mistaken.

I hope you are kidding. I answered the man's question to a hypothetical situation. I thought I had respect for your views. Perhaps, I was mistaken.

Just messing around. The thread was kinda getting away from the game and thought I'd get everyone back in the moment. This games for second in the region, there's no team that should be thinking of when to pull the starters and I'm sure that's not even on Gaddis mind. Now if it's 28-0 at half, he does have to think about it.

CC What's the bball team looking like this year.

Well, I haven't heard too much at work with all this OR,CC,AC Football going on but I heard they had an ok summer, that they are real young but talented, and have size for a change. Idk what's happened up there but all sports have practically no seniors and that goes for bball. Football only has a couple. I heard the linebacker, Phillips I think is a stud. Only a sophomore but like 6-3,210. He will help I'm sure. I've been hearing the Berry kid from Lafollette is looking real good as a freshman. Heard he had a real good game vs Maryville guards this summer. Other than that, it's really been kinda quiet. I hear about the same for AC. It OR, Karns, Powell and central form what I hear. I'll find out next week at work and report back on the bball thread. Good luck Friday night, I hope both teams stay healthy. See you at big eds maybe.

Just messing around. The thread was kinda getting away from the game and thought I'd get everyone back in the moment. This games for second in the region, there's no team that should be thinking of when to pull the starters and I'm sure that's not even on Gaddis mind. Now if it's 28-0 at half, he does have to think about it.

I hoped you were just tugging our antlers. Our starters were trying to get to the bench in the 2nd half against Webb. Don't think that will be the case tomorrow.