New coaches

Jchannel1738

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Dyersburg done to keep them ........

dyersburg has 1 issue...tackling

dyer co has 1 big issue...dyersburg

dyer co has improved a good deal since last season...what more do you want??? they were put in a league that is much more competitive than what Dyer co was used to playing in...possibly the deepest region in 4a...1, maybe even 2 quality teams wont make the playoffs that would deal some serious damage in other regions

thats football, thats life

if u want a good football program go support the coach and the team instead of clamoring for a change every 3-4 years...maybe the tssaa can create another class for unhappy fanbases so they can win a champinship

maybe u boys can pick up coach taylor from jcm, i hear he will be available soon

and just to add to the truth i speak...ripley was 1 of the better defensive teams in the west last season...allowing just 14ppg until the very end of the season...but their offense struggled...their fans finally had coach craig removed because they couldnt be patient enough for him to turn the whole thing around...winning starts with defense...now look at the ripley tigers this year thru 8 games...giving up 44ppg...good thing those fans knew football right

Edited by dhstennis

dyer co has improved a good deal since last season...what more do you want??? they were put in a league that is much more competitive than what Dyer co was used to playing in...possibly the deepest region in 4a...1, maybe even 2 quality teams wont make the playoffs that would deal some serious damage in other regions

if u want a good football program go support the coach and the team instead of clamoring for a change every 3-4 years...maybe the tssaa can create another class for unhappy fanbases so they can win a champinship

maybe u boys can pick up coach taylor from jcm, i hear he will be available soon

and just to add to the truth i speak...ripley was 1 of the better defensive teams in the west last season...allowing just 14ppg until the very end of the season...but their offense struggled...their fans finally had coach craig removed because they couldnt be patient enough for him to turn the whole thing around...winning starts with defense...now look at the ripley tigers this year thru 8 games...giving up 44ppg...good thing those fans knew football right

Coach Craig is a good coach. Did a good job in Humboldt back in the day. Would have done great at South Side if Jimmy Arnold would have just left him alone.

and just to add to the truth i speak...ripley was 1 of the better defensive teams in the west last season...allowing just 14ppg until the very end of the season...but their offense struggled...their fans finally had coach craig removed because they couldnt be patient enough for him to turn the whole thing around...winning starts with defense...now look at the ripley tigers this year thru 8 games...giving up 44ppg...good thing those fans knew football right

Dhstennis, I  agree  with most of what you said about Coach Craig. He resigned on his own. He saw the writing on the wall. Administration  wouldn't get  him any help. The bottom line was Ripley didn't want to make football a priority. Dyersburg did.