Riverdale VS Cookeville Winner Gets A Home Playoff Game

warrior82dad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our kids deserve better.

I agree completely. In all my years of supporting Riverdale Football I can say Ive never seen a more dysfunction coaching job as there was tonight. This was a complete embarrassment to all the parents and grandparents who came out tonight to see their senoirs. Its time for Principal Nolan to wakeup and see the depths that Coach A has plunged this program in to. Its time for a change. This Coach didnt even go to the pep rally today. He sat in his office instead of supporting his team and the student body. It's been decades since this team has lost 4 division regular season games. The play calling tonight was something out of the twilight zone it was so crazy. The kids deserve better than a coach that doesnt care and refuses to use any other players to the point of abuse of the starters. We love our Warriors but something has to be done before this once proud program falls into the cellar.

I agree completely. In all my years of supporting Riverdale Football I can say Ive never seen a more dysfunction coaching job as there was tonight. This was a complete embarrassment to all the parents and grandparents who came out tonight to see their senoirs. Its time for Principal Nolan to wakeup and see the depths that Coach A has plunged this program in to. Its time for a change. This Coach didnt even go to the pep rally today. He sat in his office instead of supporting his team and the student body. It's been decades since this team has lost 4 division regular season games. The play calling tonight was something out of the twilight zone it was so crazy. The kids deserve better than a coach that doesnt care and refuses to use any other players to the point of abuse of the starters. We love our Warriors but something has to be done before this once proud program falls into the cellar.

Again with the QB punting twice from the shotgun. I don't understand. The second punt gave Cookeville a short field and they scored. It was close before that. Watching the punters at halftime has me wondering what that could possibly do wrong during the week.

The switching of QBS is down right stupid. 1 more game and they are DONE

Yes, the PLAYERS are much better...................I will not go there.

Congratulations Cookeville.

LOD there things that are obvious to most every fan in the stand...sometimes you are just powerless to make the change, other times you gotta get the boat back to dock before you change admiral's 

Word is," suffer ye,just through the dark of winter, and in the dawn of spring a new course and  commander will be set.''    -      William Shakesfear"  Left Tackle  Tenn High  

LOD there things that are obvious to most every fan in the stand...sometimes you are just powerless to make the change, other times you gotta get the boat back to dock before you change admiral's 

Word is," suffer ye,just through the dark of winter, and in the dawn of spring a new course and  commander will be set.''    -      William Shakesfear"  Left Tackle  Tenn High

The only problem is this admiral has put so many wholes in this boat over the past few years that it may not get back to the dock before it sinks and the supporting staff is as close to a mutiny as I've ever seen it. Checks were released by the Shirts and Matthews to build the football facility. Make you wonder if promises were made.....we can only hope.This coach has turned our once mighty Warriors into 10 little Indians playing both ways until they drop..

Angel is a nice player. Cookeville does a great job of getting their best players the ball.

RB Johnson was very hard to bring down. Runs with authority and down hill.

They definitely deserved the win. Please do not confuse us as Warrior fans/parents grumbling. We are miserable right now.

No question Cookeville out played/coached us and earned that win. Good job