Mt. Juliet hosts Mcgavock

MJGOLDENBEARS

He was the one that said the o line was overhyped. I am just giving a reason as to why. I would like to know why they are getting whipped like they are? All things start in the weight room. Must be a problem somewhere. Ask the former coaches who have left what is going on. I'm sure they would tell you the truth. I bet WCP could give some insight.

I could care less what WCP has to say about anything, along with many other posters. Whether or not some of his babbling is true, he is still just a sore *** hurt person when it comes to anything pertaining MJ. I'm sure many other WC supporters are the same way though, seeing as though they haven't beat MJ in almost a decade. Their guys win their weight lifting competitions by a landslide every time they face other football teams in the spring. Now I will agree that they are getting worked at the line of scrimmage from what I've seen. But I think it just has more to do with the overall team being very slow footed.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made this account to just read comments because it's comical.. But HHS00 has now made me come out of hiding for 2 years and comment. MJ has never lost a weightlifting competition under TP.. But I guess they got lucky with bad form.. The problem with MJ o-line is they aren't mean and aggressive. They can't turn the switch on to be mean from whistle to whistle. They are also down their LT right now. HHS00 if you want man I know a few former MJ players who would love to do a weight lifting competition with you just let me know!

Edited by BearPride12

MJ spends a lot of time working in the weight room. Coach Grah is a great strength and conditioning coach. People have been known to fall back to bad habits in weight room.

I may disagree with some things with Coach T; but the players work their tails off in the weight room and are taught good nutritional habits as well. They have always dominated the weight lifting competitions since Coach Perry took over.

MJ spends a lot of time working in the weight room. Coach Grah is a great strength and conditioning coach. People have been known to fall back to bad habits in weight room.

I may disagree with some things with Coach T; but the players work their tails off in the weight room and are taught good nutritional habits as well. They have always dominated the weight lifting competitions since Coach Perry took over.

totally agree with you Kisler. And just because you have size/strength on the O-line dont mean your going to be a great unit. I would rather have a smaller line with better technique and aggressiveness than a bigger/stronger O-line that's slow and technique not very good.

No my friend, I am a dad who sits in the bleachers and listens week in and week out of the lack of leadership guiding this team to its full potential. I do not have a want to be on the field as I never played the game, a great read if you ever get the chance. I am a follower of HS athletics and have been since the Banner days. Wonder if your old enough to know what I'm talking about. I know what it takes to bring a community together and it's not getting done in MJ. Many other teams are getting it done without a new indoor facility or backing from UA. I was wondering if you are the one who tweeted the post game tweet from the Mount Juliet Chronicle who absolutely blew it on the bracket. Anywho, you are a fun read and very protective of the current leadership. You are naive though.

No my friend, I am a dad who sits in the bleachers and listens week in and week out of the lack of leadership guiding this team to its full potential. I do not have a want to be on the field as I never played the game, a great read if you ever get the chance. I am a follower of HS athletics and have been since the Banner days. Wonder if your old enough to know what I'm talking about. I know what it takes to bring a community together and it's not getting done in MJ. Many other teams are getting it done without a new indoor facility or backing from UA. I was wondering if you are the one who tweeted the post game tweet from the Mount Juliet Chronicle who absolutely blew it on the bracket. Anywho, you are a fun read and very protective of the current leadership. You are naive though.

I say what most people won't.