South Pittsburg vs Mount Pleasant (Grider against this Bradley man)

Roy Dillard

THIS

All of this. I played againt Marco my SR yr in 2006...twice! They knocked us out in the 2nd rd that season as he went on to rush for new state records. Man he is still the best player I've ever tried to get on the dang ground! He was ab 5'9 185 and ran like a diesel truck!!

Conversing with you through emails, now knowing who you are, you were one fast dude that night in WC chasing Marco down, you had an angle on him because he ran the play the opposite side of the field you were on, but man you got after him on that one wide open, break out run Marco was on. You got some wheels on ya my man. A lot of us in the stands was saying "man that cat is fast!"

Conversing with you through emails, now knowing who you are, you were one fast dude that night in WC chasing Marco down, you had an angle on him because he ran the play the opposite side of the field you were on, but man you got after him on that one wide open, break out run Marco was on. You got some wheels on ya my man. A lot of us in the stands was saying "man that cat is fast!"

Dude I knew you remembered me!! I could have swore I used to talk to you on here back when I used this account in HS and I met you, I thought after a game. I know that was you!

Oh and thanks for the kind words. Idk if I could even get close to that 4.55 I used to run lol maybe I could crack into the 4.9s!!

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Dude I knew you remembered me!! I could have swore I used to talk to you on here back when I used this account in HS and I met you, I thought after a game. I know that was you!

Oh and thanks for the kind words. Idk if I could even get close to that 4.55 I used to run lol maybe I could crack into the 4.9s!!

Yeah, you used to be here on the T back then, your profile pic if I remember correctly was the black and white painted face funny voodoo looking chatacter with a top hat.... but we never met on the field after the game though.

It won't be anything new this season. We had one game start 2 hours late and another one started 44 hours late.

Wow, + a 2 hr drive, I don't think grandma will be too happy me getting back that late picking up the little one after this game if that were to happen ....

So what's got the Pirates down somewhat this year? Youth and inexperience?

Wow, + a 2 hr drive, I don't think grandma will be too happy me getting back that late picking up the little one after this game if that were to happen ....

So what's got the Pirates down somewhat this year? Youth and inexperience?

We have 3 seniors and only 2 of them play. Our numbers have been down as well with around 30 players. The numbers should be back around 40 next season and we should be much improved.

We have 3 seniors and only 2 of them play. Our numbers have been down as well with around 30 players. The numbers should be back around 40 next season and we should be much improved.

mTp's count the last I checked in pads was 24 with proly 2 main offensive weapons, both Seniors. A far cry from the days of Walt Smith's coaching days just a short decade ago when mTp dressed out close to 70.

Pirates still sticking to a solid run game or are you mixing it up with a spread/pass? What about your best back? Up the gut power runner hitting holes, or more the corner type?

I can tell you this much, mTp's defense has struggled the past 2 games on stopping the run. With Bullock quitting during the CA game and Russell out last week with eye surgery, the Tiger defense was playing without what could be considered as it's only two head hunters and leading tacklers on the year.... I haven't heard yet if Russell will be back or not.

mTp's count the last I checked in pads was 24 with proly 2 main offensive weapons, both Seniors. A far cry from the days of Walt Smith's coaching days just a short decade ago when mTp dressed out close to 70.

Pirates still sticking to a solid run game or are you mixing it up with a spread/pass? What about your best back? Up the gut power runner hitting holes, or more the corner type?

I can tell you this much, mTp's defense has struggled the past 2 games on stopping the run. With Bullock quitting during the CA game and Russell out last week with eye surgery, the Tiger defense was playing without what could be considered as it's only two head hunters and leading tacklers on the year.... I haven't heard yet if Russell will be back or not.

If SP could dress out 70, they would be called Jasper.