South Pittsburg vs Mount Pleasant (Grider against this Bradley man)

Roy Dillard

Just checked the weather forecast for Friday. That decision may have been a little premature. But I'm still glad. Now I can watch either Jasper or Whitwell or Boyd Friday night.

We will be watching Marion County. It says on here that Boyd is playing tomorrow as well. I agree with you I believe everyone jumped the gun on moving games to Thursday. We have a 50% chance tomorrow night here in SP, but only 30% chance on Friday now.

We will be watching Marion County. It says on here that Boyd is playing tomorrow as well. I agree with you I believe everyone jumped the gun on moving games to Thursday. We have a 50% chance tomorrow night here in SP, but only 30% chance on Friday now.

Barney make sure you keep the SOS balls good and dry. You think im joking but im not.

The Pirates better have good tackling tonight. That and ball security is a must against this team. They have some boys who can flat out run.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2015/nov/05/fantastic-four-different-approaches-have-led/334064/

I just read that and was fixing to share.  Good article.

GO PIRATES!!!!