Clarksville "THE ACADEMY" @ Nashville Christian Round1

NasTchristian

As a parent of a player, I just pray for no injuries..Clean football. I think we are down to about 23 players.

It is remarkable to me the quality of team CA has fielded with so few players, so many key injuries, and building around a Freshman QB.  (A talented and smart freshman QB; but a freshmen nevertheless.)  Kudos on what y'all have accomplished this year!

It is remarkable to me the quality of team CA has fielded with so few players, so many key injuries, and building around a Freshman QB. (A talented and smart freshman QB; but a freshmen nevertheless.) Kudos on what y'all have accomplished this year!

IDK - the 5 wins came vs. some very weak football teams. And 3 of the 5 losses were lopsided. Unless NCS decides to go JV from the start, this will likely be a mercy rule in the first half.

Don't know if you are familiar with the history of this rivalry, but there's no love lost between these two.

IDK - the 5 wins came vs. some very weak football teams. And 3 of the 5 losses were lopsided. Unless NCS decides to go JV from the start, this will likely be a mercy rule in the first half.

Don't know if you are familiar with the history of this rivalry, but there's no love lost between these two.

Sure, I get you.

I just think that it's impressive what they have accomplished.  I remember last year when HC was dressing 17-21 players most games.  We weren't winning 5 games & playing 2 more close--that's for sure ;)

The entire 1A league has been weak the past few seasons. If you notice, when CA in particular wins big, it is against almost "youth ball type" teams. But when they play a good team, WC or Huntington, they can't keep up. I do though want to be positive and reiterate what the previous poster said, that CA has done very well with low numbers. If anything, they are more conditioned than other teams often giving them a competitive edge.

The entire 1A league has been weak the past few seasons. If you notice, when CA in particular wins big, it is against almost "youth ball type" teams. But when they play a good team, WC or Huntington, they can't keep up. I do though want to be positive and reiterate what the previous poster said, that CA has done very well with low numbers. If anything, they are more conditioned than other teams often giving them a competitive edge.

Injuries really wreak havoc on 1A schools, especially if you lose 2 QBs. Is there no chance of either QB being able to go Friday night?