Watertown vs. Tyner

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I'm glad the Tigers don't feel the same way about this game as some of you feel about it ! But rest assured that the Tigers are feeding off all the comments on here and off others comments made. It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog and they're ready to fight and leave it all out on the field tonight. Once again safe travels to Rams and there Fans ! See you tonight. Bring an umbrella!

Edited by TigerFan76

lol, I'm glad the Tigers don't feel the same way about this game as some of you feel about it ! But rest assured that the Tigers are feeding off all the comments on here and off others comments made. It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog and they're ready to fight and leave it all out on the field tonight. Once again safe travels to Rams and there Fans ! See you tonight. Bring an umbrella!

Edited by TigerFan76

But but but, if they should lose to Tyner it will be because of the injuries, right? Seems like that's where this thread is heading. Otherwise there would be no mention of them. Tyner wins 27-21

Edited by TheTruthPrevails