Houston Co @ Jo Byrns

disciple633

Regardless of "horse's" opinion this game is 10x more excited than Nashville Christian vs. CA or Wayne vs. Monterey. Neither of those two games will be close to a ballgame. Jo Byrns and HC will be a battle. Either team has a chance for the win . Horse is just pissed cause Huntingdon lost to Wayne co. After talking up that beat down they were gonna deliver all year. However, no worries horse, you've got "injuries" to blame Huntingdon's loss to Wayne on. Cause they would have never stood a chance with 44 and 11 playing..... Yea right. Give me a break. Humble yourself. HC has just as much of a chance going to round 2 as Huntingdon does at this point and I'd say that's a pretty good chance so give HC credit and quit hatin* Take that how you will. IRISH PRIDE #BELIEVE

Ouch.. Get Em!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of "horse's" opinion this game is 10x more excited than Nashville Christian vs. CA or Wayne vs. Monterey. Neither of those two games will be close to a ballgame. Jo Byrns and HC will be a battle. Either team has a chance for the win . Horse is just pissed cause Huntingdon lost to Wayne co. After talking up that beat down they were gonna deliver all year. However, no worries horse, you've got "injuries" to blame Huntingdon's loss to Wayne on. Cause they would have never stood a chance with 44 and 11 playing..... Yea right. Give me a break. Humble yourself. HC has just as much of a chance going to round 2 as Huntingdon does at this point and I'd say that's a pretty good chance so give HC credit and quit hatin* Take that how you will. IRISH PRIDE #BELIEVE

you should be doing standups on Friday nights. Edited by horse

This is a tough one for me to pull for. I got a lot of respect for JB and would like to play them in the playoffs if both teams make it that far but I also like this HC bunch and they're from our region and I usually pull for teams in our region when playing others. My opinion is JB is a little better at the passing game overall and that may be the difference in this game as both teams run the ball well and both lines are going to play tough. I give JB the edge and think they win but wish both teams luck and hope for a good hard fought game with both teams leaving it all on the field!

. I still hope Huntingdon loses!

I'm an HC man pulling for Huntingdon.  Want to see those Mustangs represent region 6 well.  Pretty sure they beat TC on the merits of their line play alone.  TC could have a little fun throwing on them, though, if their OL can protect.  Don't see the run game going anywhere for TC.  I suppose that's a conversation for a different thread, though.

Houston can play with Monterey, jo byrns and maybe even trousdale. In our region there is ncs and then the other three. There is a pretty considerable gap in talent between ncs and the Rest of us. I think Wayne co and union city are the only two teams that can play with ncs

That's pretty much how I perceive it.  Except I don't believe that either Huntingdon or Dresden is really that far off from those three you mentioned.  Honestly, I think they are close enough that on any given night....  But I would still favor NCS, WC, UC over either of them.  Kind of the way that it sounds like you perceive Jo Byrns in relation to HC.

Would you likewise give the edge to Monteray over HC if that were the matchup this week?  Again, I'm just curious.  And you seem like you've studied a good bit of football.

Houston, jo byrns, Monterey are about as even as three teams could be in my eyes. All three like to run the ball behind some good sized lineman. Monterey does have some big play ability and are senior heavy as is Houston from what I gather. I would give advantage to the home team no matter which of three are playing. That is the only reason I give the edge to jo byrns this Friday