Round 1: Cumberland County vs Marshall County

Lead

I don't know about 60 but I do expect us to come out and play hard. They have a chip on their shoulder from last year's round one. These guys are looking to come out and make a statement. As far as Giles they are unpredictable during the playoffs.

just make sure you don't over look them. They play hard, they're just lacking talent

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Posey for being nominated for Mr. FOOTBALL.

Mighty nice of you BD, word is when Posey was told about being nominated his response was "I just want to keep playing with my brothers" very good kid.

I think it's possible that region 4 gets 3/4 wins tomorrow night excluding Lawrenceburg. It could be split 2/2 but we will see. I do know that the HOP in Lewisburg will be rocking and rolling, it will be a very tough place for any team visiting to play in. Good luck, it's playoff time, it's Tiger time!!!

Keep on thinking that, the top 3 are much better than what you are expecting.

I said it's possible, I can honestly say that I haven't seen enough of region 3 to pick the games but I do think Stone Memorial gets a tough draw with GC being a 4 ceed with one of the best backs they have faced all year. Page will score points unless this weather is hurricane weather so EH won't have it easy stopping Roberts and their scrappy bunch. I could be wrong and it won't be the first time if so. Marshall welcomes all region 3 teams to Lewisburg and we hope you enjoy the show. Tigers will leaveamark on em!

I think Page and Marshall win. Giles/SM might be a shootout. Giles wildact attack is much improved but theri defense is terrible. THe top3 teams in region3 seem to be the same talent wise. onlt their 4 seed sucks. good luck marshall. you guys win by 50 tonight. ill take my patriots by 13. giles wins in OT. lawrenceburg loses by 7

I think Page and Marshall win. Giles/SM might be a shootout. Giles wildact attack is much improved but theri defense is terrible. THe top3 teams in region3 seem to be the same talent wise. onlt their 4 seed sucks. good luck marshall. you guys win by 50 tonight. ill take my patriots by 13. giles wins in OT. lawrenceburg loses by 7

That would be nice!!! GOOD LUCK BigEarl8

stone and east Hamilton have much more talent than LA. LA caught EH on the right week