Bolivar @ Milan RD 1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Yeah y'all got a tough one to pick. Your part of the bracket is the one that will make the difference in the bracket contest. But I have faith in you guys.

We got one up for Mr. Football as well. Do know what kind of chances he has but great honor. Congratulations to Enos.

yessir; and congrats to him....

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah y'all got a tough one to pick. Your part of the bracket is the one that will make the difference in the bracket contest. But I have faith in you guys.

We got one up for Mr. Football as well. Do know what kind of chances he has but great honor. Congratulations to Enos.

who is up for mr. fooball?

Guys, I'm a Bolivar fan, but I also grew up in NW TN so I know Milan well. And many of your predictions are very likely right since our new coach came in to a program that the previous coach had not only run aground, but had purposely wrecked on his way out the door.

Who knows if we'll ever pay again or not since the TSSAA changes things every 5 min, but I'll tell you a couple of things about the program. Coach Lowe is developing a great program, but we're not there yet. Most of our best players are 10th grade..with a few others here and there. We are about a year away, but the team goals were met this season.

The SS game was a mess. I'm not being a homer when I say the refs had it in for us that night. I'm sure ya'll have had same...just one of those nights. Bolivar stayed with them in a tight match until 3rd Qtr, but SS did get the win. No complaining here about that, but it was closer than the score indicated.

Covington? They were the better team Period. Our lack of experience was glaring that night.

Milan has always had a good program all my life. But I've got to defend my boys a little here, b/c they are coming on. No doubt about it.

Maybe they'll catch some "sleeping dogs"?  But if you do win, I hope you take it all the way!!!

Guys, I'm a Bolivar fan, but I also grew up in NW TN so I know Milan well. And many of your predictions are very likely right since our new coach came in to a program that the previous coach had not only run aground, but had purposely wrecked on his way out the door.

Who knows if we'll ever pay again or not since the TSSAA changes things every 5 min, but I'll tell you a couple of things about the program. Coach Lowe is developing a great program, but we're not there yet. Most of our best players are 10th grade..with a few others here and there. We are about a year away, but the team goals were met this season.

The SS game was a mess. I'm not being a homer when I say the refs had it in for us that night. I'm sure ya'll have had same...just one of those nights. Bolivar stayed with them in a tight match until 3rd Qtr, but SS did get the win. No complaining here about that, but it was closer than the score indicated.

Covington? They were the better team Period. Our lack of experience was glaring that night.

Milan has always had a good program all my life. But I've got to defend my boys a little here, b/c they are coming on. No doubt about it.

Maybe they'll catch some "sleeping dogs"? But if you do win, I hope you take it all the way!!!

Very impressed with your team so far. Coach has them well prepared and they are giving it 110%. We are in a fight.

Whatever happens, we've had a good game on both sides. Bolivar needs some good hard games like this to build on.

Only a few if those you see tonight are Srs. I said earlier to be honest we're about a year away.

But we played hard enough that the "mercy rule" wasn't needed!

Coach Lowe has a plan and it's worked so far.

Dawgs travel to covington

ugly win better than a pretty loss....Milan had an ugly win...Coach Morris said Milan didn't have a good week of practice and it showed tonight....hats off to Bolivar for making it a game when most people were predicting a Milan blow out...Bolivar never quit and I believe their program is on the rise...don't understand why since Bolivar was putting 9 guys in the box vs Milan's 7 blockers, Milan still tried to run up the middle all night with very little success....7 trying to block 9 is simple math....