Bolivar @ Milan RD 1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the old Reaper?? This new one is a lot less arrogant and actually kinda likeable.

Where's the old Reaper?? This new one is a lot less arrogant and actually kinda likeable.

Regular season is over. This is the season where we can generally talk about what matters without all the banter......or at least a little less. Now it's win or prepare for next year. Milan has steadily improved over the year and I was a little quick to think that Trenton was the better team. Looking over the season of where the teams started and finished, Milan is still King of Gibson County. We'll debate again next season. Good luck to you guys. I'll call a Milan v. Westview Round 2.....I predict it'll be closer than your first matchup and should be a good game.

Unless the dawgs fumble 21 times or maybe even 22 times The dawgs win this game and win it big. Bolivar is much is improved from last year but they are no where near ready for the dawgs in Milan.  Bolivar may be a player in 3a in the years to come but this is not the year. They have a lot of talent but it will take some time for the coach to get em ready to compete at this level. Good luck to the dawgs for the rest of the season.

Regular season is over. This is the season where we can generally talk about what matters without all the banter......or at least a little less. Now it's win or prepare for next year. Milan has steadily improved over the year and I was a little quick to think that Trenton was the better team. Looking over the season of where the teams started and finished, Milan is still King of Gibson County. We'll debate again next season. Good luck to you guys. I'll call a Milan v. Westview Round 2.....I predict it'll be closer than your first matchup and should be a good game.

WINNER of Liberty and Raleigh Egypt will play Winner of Westveiw and Melrose in rd 2