Bolivar @ Milan RD 1

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know anything about Bolivar. Milan hasn't played them since 2000. Maybe someone can share some info on them. Milan is really rolling right now. Since getting rb JP Porter back from an early season injury the offense has been better. defense has tightened up cause he played LB as well.

What does everyone think??

I agree. I just think he meant rd 2 as in the second time we played this year.

perfect storm for Milan if Milan beats Bolivar....Dberg beats Covington...Milan beats Dberg at home.. and Westview beats Melrose and Liberty...Westview vs Milan in Milan...wishful thinking I realize but you gotta believe....

Edited by cofo

Thanks Boog but not much interest in this game. I think most people know the deal. You guys on the other hand got a tough first rd game.

lot easier to read what may happen than it is in our Region.....we are weak BPMand so is the Region were playin.....Fant and his posse is puttin these boys tohether a bit....Tyler Enos was voted to the Mr FB whatever today; a huge compliment and thanks to the committee....the 1st LB ever Booger thinkin.....no chance he they would do that; but thanks to them for puttin that beast in there

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

perfect storm for Milan if Milan beats Bolivar....Dberg beats Covington...Milan beats Dberg at home.. and Westview beats Melrose and Liberty...Westview vs Milan in Milan...wishful thinking I realize but you gotta believe....

Milan's tired of beating Westview in the playoffs. If we can get past the second

round, a rematch with Liberty should be a good game. That's what I want to see.

I like our chances the second time around.

Correction!!!!! I misread the bracket.....I have made 2 errors this year on CoachT and this was one of them.

It will be Milan and Liberty...if I were wagering money.

My bad folks! I'm human and my prior post proves it.

Good luck Dogs....put the beatdown on them tomorrow night.

Thanks Reaper..... We gonna try.

lot easier to read what may happen than it is in our Region.....we are weak BPMand so is the Region were playin.....Fant and his posse is puttin these boys tohether a bit....Tyler Enos was voted to the Mr FB whatever today; a huge compliment and thanks to the committee....the 1st LB ever Booger thinkin.....no chance he they would do that; but thanks to them for puttin that beast in there

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Yeah y'all got a tough one to pick. Your part of the bracket is the one that will make the difference in the bracket contest. But I have faith in you guys.

We got one up for Mr. Football as well. Do know what kind of chances he has but great honor. Congratulations to Enos.