5A -Region 5 and Region 6 matchups

eers

Hillsboro wins due to home field and the better match up. I also will note that hillsboro doesn't mind playing on TV as I witnessed vs my Commandos this year. Once they get going at home, good luck. Gonna take big plays for Lavergne to stay in this one unless Hillboro overlooks them. (No offense to a very good lavergne team)

Hillsboro 30- Lavergne 19

Independence is Indy. They create matchup problems and bring a dynamic offense to the table that loads points on teams in a flash. Cane Ridge can match up but lack of depth costs them in the second Half.

Indy at home 42-20

Beech has talent across the board but sometimes get in the way of themselves with some of Crabtrees play calls. Almost too many cooks in the kitchen when it comes to having two dynamic thunder and lightning back. They go on th road and squeeze a late win out at LC

Beech 24-LC 23

Hendersonville will know a lot about themselves this week. With two some what walk though games to end the season, they now face a real opponent in Shelbyville. I believe the Commandos have the athleticism this year to handle Shelbyville. If they get the Wing T rolling with Coker Harris and Carter and Towe it will be tough sledding for Shelbyville.

hendersonville 38- shelbyville 24

I hope for a great injury free night among all games played tomorrow! Everyone's 0-0 so it's anyone's game now just time to go take it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic