5A -Region 5 and Region 6 matchups

eers

Indy lit Shelybville up on both sides of the ball

Offense after missing 5 games all state qb bunch returned and threw for 254 before being pulled after halftime - DW 12 rushes 115 yes

Now look at Shelbyville 3 game losing streak

Points given up to Lincoln , Indy and Creek

Finished up winning 2 over cupcakes FC and CC

HHS should put 40 up on them

thanks for the info. Lets hope you are correct. I have been questioning the quality of the oppenents i have seen them play.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. Their HC is an idiot.

The only glaringly bad loss is to Summit. I would have probably picked them to be 5-5 or 6-4 going into the season, so I would say they're right where I thought they would.

Now for the coach being an idiot, I really don't know. Lol

The only glaringly bad loss is to Summit. I would have probably picked them to be 5-5 or 6-4 going into the season, so I would say they're right where I thought they would.

Now for the coach being an idiot, I really don't know. Lol

My opinion of him was sealed long before this season started. LaVergne is a gold mine with the athletes they have with the right coach. LaVergne would have gone 8-2 with a good HC, maybe 9-1

My opinion of him was sealed long before this season started. LaVergne is a gold mine with the athletes they have with the right coach. LaVergne would have gone 8-2 with a good HC, maybe 9-1

So the players themselves had nothing to do with the record or at least finding one or two more wins..... It's easy to blame a teams season one way or another on a coach... If the team under achieves its the coaches fault if the over achieve there loaded with talented players who did it all.... somewhere the term Accountability needs to be used and shared..... Easy to lay blame ..... Much more difficult to be accountable and NO I am not a coach and NO I do not have a child in the program.... Just have a issue with blaming someone else for 100% of a potential issue....when more often than not there's enough to go around....

Edited by TGUN

So the players themselves had nothing to do with the record or at least finding one or two more wins..... It's easy to blame a teams season one way or another on a coach... If the team under achieves its the coaches fault if the over achieve there loaded with talented players who did it all.... somewhere the term Accountability needs to be used and shared..... Easy to lay blame ..... Much more difficult to be accountable and NO I am not a coach and NO I do not have a child in the program.... Just have a issue with blaming someone else for 100% of a potential issue....when more often than not there's enough to go around....

Like I said, my opinion of Coach Stevens was formed long before this season. I've been to LaVergne practices before and seen how the man operates, so I'm not making baseless accusations. Go back to every team he's had since he left Austin-East and not one if them performed at the level that they should have.

Could the players have executed better? No doubt, they deserve some of the blame as well, but LaVergne is never going to be successful under Stevens, at least not to the level that they should be.

If you think I'm being too tough on the guy, go ask OR fans how they feel about Stevens.....

LaVergne @ Hillsboro

Shelbyville @ Hendersonville

Beech @ Lincoln Co.

Cane Ridge @ Independence

What are everyone's thoughts?

LaVergne 28 Hillsboro 21

Hendersonville 40 Shelbyville 24

Beech 35 Lincoln Co. 7

Independence 45 Cane Ridge 14

Hope I'm wrong about LC and Shelbyville but they just don't have enough athletes in the trenches. Good luck to all region 5 win big and no injuries!

Edited by oldfan41