5A -Region 5 and Region 6 matchups

eers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lavergne coach stated on the radio Saturday morning that they didn't show Indy everything because they would see them again.

And Blade over at Indy didn't show nothing on offense against them - ran a vanilla package -

Not because he was afraid , didn't wanna tip to much to 1st round opponent

No comparison, all I know is IHS fans left saying thanks for the practice

LaVergne has alot of athletes from what i saw on 24/7 sports, what's going on with that program?

I learned from Indy few years ago when they had 2 Vol recruits and a Mizzio recruit that athletes in high school don't always make you the better team -

Case in point when you line up Maryville vs either Oakland or Blackman ......

After looking at shelbyville vs stewarts creek i am more confortable with hville, thats not to say that we will for sure win and i understand stewarts creek is a great team but i see weaknesses we have alot of strengths in.

first off shelbyville is a very good, fast team with 7,2,3 on offense. From what i could tell 3 is q monster and fights for alot of yards. 2 is the qb's main target. And 7(qb) is very smart with pressure and can evade tacklers better than i have seen from any quarterback this year. They will throw it deep but mainly throw quick slant routes and will run it straight at you. The Defense looked very good at the start of the game but as it went on they kinda fell off. The d line is very big but not very mobile. And everyone else was very athletic much like cane ridge. They did have noticeable weakness when stewarts creek ran it up the middle. I had thought the sweep would be nearly impossible as in the first half stewarts creek couldnt run it without getting hit behind the line but as i said they seemed to fall off and they were getting huge runs left and right. The secondary was very athletic but would get beat several times and the short passes were killer for them. Special teams will be a key for hendersonville as they've been great at it all year. They will probably kick it away from carter but who knows. I'm worried about our secondary mostly this qb is very dangerous and could easily pick us apart. It will be an interesting game.

Also forgot to mention that 2 and 3 remind me of wordlaw and orr from a couple years ago. Very great athletes

Indy lit Shelybville up on both sides of the ball

Offense after missing 5 games all state qb bunch returned and threw for 254 before being pulled after halftime - DW 12 rushes 115 yes

Now look at Shelbyville 3 game losing streak

Points given up to Lincoln , Indy and Creek

Finished up winning 2 over cupcakes FC and CC

HHS should put 40 up on them