Grace vs Gatlinburg Pittman.

Raven52

You know we will be ready to for battle and you know it hard to beat a team twice in one season just keep that in mind

Tell that to coalfield my senior year. Beat them at their place and second round of playoffs. I smacked the running back so hard on a swing pass he didn't wanna get up 😎

No but trash talk aside it is hard to beat a team twice. I think grace can do it though can't wait to hear that train horn blow!!!

Edited by Raven52

Agreed....I graduated in 09. We were still 1a got put out by greenback led by bunkey vanskeever. Heck of a game.

If I recall GB ran away with that one.62-36 or something like that.We had two very good players ejected after Williams acted a fool and I will have to give your HC a little credit he did call the TSSAA and tried to get our boys reinstated after he saw the film.We got smashed by Oneida then next week.We put the younguns in and GCA wouldn't take the varsity out so we put the biggins back in.This coaching staff we have now is pretty much the same one at least the two HCs are. Edited by orngnblk

If I recall GB ran away with that one.62-36 or something like that.We had two very good players ejected after Williams acted a fool and I will have to give your HC a little credit he did call the TSSAA and tried to get our boys reinstated after he saw the film.We got smashed by Oneida then next week.We put the younguns in and GCA wouldn't take the varsity out so we put the biggins back in.This coaching staff we have now is pretty much the same one at least the two HCs are.

At the end yes it was bad. We had a kid get expelled for a fight a bad fight the week before and had to re work the entire line. Couldn't contain bunky. I was guilty of refusing to leave the game. I had a blown knee and i yelled at the kid who came into to replace me. Sent him running poor kid.

I played for cosby my senior year I graduated in 09 you all came beat us for first place that year

I remember they auctioned off a hog at half time. Y'all had all black uniforms. One of the most physical games I have ever played in. I think shrooms was the stud linebacker and you ha a huge running back. We smashed heads more than once that night.

Well other than Hampton every Region 1 team is a dog, but what if Grace get half time lead starts thinking about rematch, GP came from 14 down in 4th to get home field and if AE overlooks SN who's not that bad of a team should have beat us by 2 tds. Region 1 gets 3 wins 1st time ever :hungry:

Nope. A-E, Grace, and Rockwood all advance. Just my opinion. These 3 teams are all evenly matched. All 3 finished with 1 regon loss. Seeding was determined by tiebreaker. Grace played a brutal non-region schedule which explains the 5-5 record. Youll see on Saturday morning. These 3 teams are tough.

Nope. A-E, Grace, and Rockwood all advance. Just my opinion. These 3 teams are all evenly matched. All 3 finished with 1 regon loss. Seeding was determined by tiebreaker. Grace played a brutal non-region schedule which explains the 5-5 record. Youll see on Saturday morning. These 3 teams are tough.

I agree but just not the blowouts that some might think. I'm not even big eyed about playing Sweetwater. They look fairly dangerous to me.