Grace vs Gatlinburg Pittman.

Raven52

Here goes. Every year, EVERY private school in Tennessee (preschool, elementary, and high school) runs an ad in the paper when it is time to start taking applications for the next academic school year. This includes GCA, Webb, Catholic, St. Joseph's, Berean etc.. My neighbor happens to be a supervisor at the Sentinel. Schools absolutely have no say in where that ad will appear. The Sentinel places it where it will best fit and then run it. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that anyone could possibly conjure up that it means anything more that what it is!

That sounds kind of like a premeditated response. Almost like its been practiced. Sort of like Bill Clintons "I did not have sexual relations with...." response to the Lewinsky scandal. Does that supervisors kid play ball up there?

Inquiring minds want to know. Lol

Man you're a few bricks short of a load ain't ya? Just because you can doesn't mean you should. If you knew me at all you would understand how ludicrous you sound. You wanna act all high and mighty but the circumstances around mr jones arrival at your school are shadowy at best. I'm gonna give you a little wisdom.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Right now you're just throwing an Internet tantrum and making yourself look foolish cause you got beat.

LMAO. Hmmm ,now what was the reason he's playing there?

That sounds kind of like a premeditated response. Almost like its been practiced. Sort of like Bill Clintons "I did not have sexual relations with...." response to the Lewinsky scandal. Does that supervisors kid play ball up there?

Inquiring minds want to know. Lol

Actually their beloved kin folks play at Rockwood! LOL