Round 1 - Riverdale @ Bradley Central

alt1958

I'm not advocating anonymous posting, but you have to admit, if you want to complain about something, this is a good place to do it..... 

AND - - I have seen cases when parents went to complain in person to coaches or faculty, they were subjugated and their kids suffered consequences for their parents' actions.

It happens more than anyone likes to admit.  Just saying.

I'm not advocating anonymous posting, but you have to admit, if you want to complain about something, this is a good place to do it..... 

AND - - I have seen cases when parents went to complain in person to coaches or faculty, they were subjugated and their kids suffered consequences for their parents' actions.

It happens more than anyone likes to admit.  Just saying.

As long as the two things a parent complained about was nothing to do with schemes and playing time, I would talk to a parent. I will talk to a player anytime about playing time also. Most players know why they are not playing though.

I have never seen your name on here, just your username. Mine is at the bottom of post. Picture on here as well. I would like to see your resume and football accomplishments. I am always looking to learn more. Go to our website and contact me. I would enjoy meeting. My phone number is on there as well. Talk soon? Maybe see you on top row at game?

I have never seen your name on here, just your username. Mine is at the bottom of post. Picture on here as well. I would like to see your resume and football accomplishments. I am always looking to learn more. Go to our website and contact me. I would enjoy meeting. My phone number is on there as well. Talk soon? Maybe see you on top row at game?

My name is on my profile and always has been....

Where are you dad?

I'm right here.  Took the day off yesterday.

Was good to talk to you yesterday Coach.  Phone calls when folks can honestly talk to and listen to the others opinion is nice.  That's what results when folks do not hide and actually have the guts to pick up the phone and dial it.

There are folks on BOTH side of the Coach A lovefest on here that hide and do not have the guts to actually talk to folks.  Isn't that right Tickle?