Round 1 - Riverdale @ Bradley Central

alt1958

. Another week jerk. You never answered my post to sit at game and cheer them to a win. Hope to see you next Friday.

Because I care and support this program I'll ignore your moronic statement .I haven't missed a game since 1997 and I'm always there to support the boys. This team didn't play for the coach. Tonight they played for each other and won despite of the coach and more ridiculous decisions that almost cost them the game. We're all hoping for change and rumor has it its coming soon...

What a great game.

Very proud of the Warriors.

Congrats on the win. Y'all deserved it more. As y'all may need a new HC like everyone is talkin about, I don't know. He seemed like he knew what he was doing. We have been screaming for a new OC for a couple years and if you was there to see the game, you would have seen why. Hope all Riverdale players and fans made it home safe. Good luck next week.

You're right on most. If we didn't have Cole this year and freshman Standifer was starting, I think we still come away with a win against WV, cleveland, McMinn, WB and Jefferson this year. Probably would have finished 5-5.

No one is giving Standifer credit at all. That young man is good right now and will be great by the time Cole leaves. He has one thing better than Cole. He will flat out hit you head on instead of avoiding contact. That youngan is tough, I know it was against William Blount, but when he took over, his first drive he drove down the field with ease.

Do I think we would be 7-3 without Cole? Most likely not, but we would still win several games without him. Cole is most likely the best QB in Tennessee. He does carry the offense, but we also have maybe one of the best WR in Tennessee and a top 7 duo wr group in Tennessee as well to make Cole look even better.

You barely beat Jeff County with Copeland.