Mt Juliet hosts Collierville

BKisler

I agree. Just wanted someone else opinion. I don't think it's the offense as much as youth. Majority of offense is juniors and sophomores. Minus the center and running back. I believe at running back we have two back ups who are better and can hold on to the ball. I think next year is the year to truly judge where this team will be in the future.

Yes, the seat is warming up. TP has faced plenty of adversity, I have no doubt in my mind he will win 7+ games next year.

Looks like MJ faced some adversity late last night - bull crap targeting call that extended a Collierville drive late in the game... then 3 stops and great usage of time outs (Collierville wasted their 3 (not the best coaching)), a missed FG gives MJ the ball with 2 minutes left, 80 yards from paydirt with no timeouts... Adversity overcome... MJ playing next week. Collierville a long ride home. I think it's time for you boys to get behind this team... why not just swallow some pride and egos and just get behind all of them? For real!! Not a one of you can do anything about what happens on the field, so just rally the troops to support the Bears...players, coaches, managers and all! There are a couple hundred schools across the state whose season is over. Bears are still playing!

Edited by PPFan