2A Bracket Competition

wholder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What give you that idea,lol Thanks for the well wishes. I was shocked when you guys lost. My favorite Private,dang

Thanks.  They played really well and we did not, and a lot of our bad play was due to their defense.  By no means am I trying to say we were the only team on the field that night.  My son is a sophomore so he has two more shots.  I hate it for the seniors.  I've never been around a high school team that was that much of a 'team'.

Thanks.  They played really well and we did not, and a lot of our bad play was due to their defense.  By no means am I trying to say we were the only team on the field that night.  My son is a sophomore so he has two more shots.  I hate it for the seniors.  I've never been around a high school team that was that much of a 'team'.

How many seniors do you lose. Enjoy these next 2 years,they go by FAST.

How many seniors do you lose. Enjoy these next 2 years,they go by FAST.

11seniors and most contribute greatly. Juniors and sophomores are plentiful and most play a bunch. We should be ok. How about you guys? I know how fast it goes by as I have a sophomore in college.....and a kindergartener. What was I thinking?!? I know!!

11seniors and most contribute greatly. Juniors and sophomores are plentiful and most play a bunch. We should be ok. How about you guys? I know how fast it goes by as I have a sophomore in college.....and a kindergartener. What was I thinking?!? I know!!

We lose a BUNCH but unlike most years when we lose a bunch ,we've still got a good looking team for next season. You sound like me ,my oldest is 28 and my youngest 12.