***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

This week is going to have some great football.  I have 27 games out of the 56 statewide within a one score spread (8 points or less)!  This week will make or break the Big Ones contest with 32 games between teams with a 70% winning percentage or higher.  I can't lie, I have a couple of rematch games reversed from their respective outcomes during the regular season.  Also, I currently have 9 teams picked that aren't the favorites on the Big Ones.  Should be an interesting week!

Lot of games this week! I'm surprised our game with TCA isn't in there!!

That game is not on there because TCA has a winning percentage of 54.5%.  It looks like Coach T set the bar this week at the 70% threshhold. 

This week is going to have some great football. I have 27 games out of the 56 statewide within a one score spread (8 points or less)! This week will make or break the Big Ones contest with 32 games between teams with a 70% winning percentage or higher. I can't lie, I have a couple of rematch games reversed from their respective outcomes during the regular season. Also, I currently have 9 teams picked that aren't the favorites on the Big Ones. Should be an interesting week!

That game is not on there because TCA has a winning percentage of 54.5%. It looks like Coach T set the bar this week at the 70% threshhold.

If I had to guess, this week will break me.

If I had to guess, this week will break me.

I know, I feel the same as anything can happen.  I felt great after last week getting 92 out of 107 games correct and now I'm worried the percentage may drop this week.  I'll post all of the picks tomorrow night probably (Don't want to tip my hat too early on the Big Ones, lol).  The last 4 weeks the rankings have been between 86% - 92% in each week, so we'll see what Round 2 has in store.

I know, I feel the same as anything can happen. I felt great after last week getting 92 out of 107 games correct and now I'm worried the percentage may drop this week. I'll post all of the picks tomorrow night probably (Don't want to tip my hat too early on the Big Ones, lol). The last 4 weeks the rankings have been between 86% - 92% in each week, so we'll see what Round 2 has in store.

I'm gonna have to start waiting until you post your picks. Lol

I'm gonna have to start waiting until you post your picks. Lol

Games missed last week with spreads going into the game (couple of surprises for sure):

Siegel +8.10 vs. Bearden

Riverdale +6.95 vs. Bradley Central

Wilson Central +14.33 vs. Cordova

Clarksville NE +9.18 vs. Brighton

Knoxville Halls +8.30 vs. Tennessee

East Hamilton +3.53 vs. Page

Kenwood +7.60 vs. Portland

Lexington +2.69 vs. Ridgeway

Camden Central +1.76 vs. East Nashville

Pigeon Forge +3.30 vs. Kingston (Big Ones)

Melrose +8.82 vs. Westview

Jackson Christian +12.82 vs. Waverly Central

Houston County +4.95 vs. Jo Byrnes (Big Ones)

Whitwell +2.94 vs. Moore County

University School of Jackson +0.89 vs. Webb

Well, I made 22 pics tonight. I'm going to make the other 10 tomorrow night. I've used up my allotted 4 brain cells for tonight. I'll let my brain re-charge tonight so I can start fresh tomorrow night and finish it up! LOL!

Lol. As I was going through the picks I started realizing that one will need more luck than knowledge. How can someone possibly be knowledgeable enough to pick this many games all across the state?

Lol. As I was going through the picks I started realizing that one will need more luck than knowledge. How can someone possibly be knowledgeable enough to pick this many games all across the state?

I'll have to agree with you Rudy! The only exception to that statement is pujo! He's out of East Tennessee but, I can ask him about a Memphis team and he will know the answer! Scary......right! Lol!