***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

Don't feel bad, K90.....I'm sure that one can go either way.  Getting that QB back is huge for Coalfield though.  If he was still on the sidelines, then Harriman would certainly be in a better position.  Factor this in as well, Harriman IS suited to long ball control possessions which can leave Coalfield's QB on the sideline for extended periods of time too...!  It is one of those games where the better team has to come to play all 4 quarters....but they are both very good.  Coalfield will might never be out of this game because of their quick strike ability, but Harriman could be in trouble if the Yellow Jackets get too far away.  I bet I told you nothing, while telling you just about everything.

Kazzever

Don't feel bad, K90.....I'm sure that one can go either way.  Getting that QB back is huge for Coalfield though.  If he was still on the sidelines, then Harriman would certainly be in a better position.  Factor this in as well, Harriman IS suited to long ball control possessions which can leave Coalfield's QB on the sideline for extended periods of time too...!  It is one of those games where the better team has to come to play all 4 quarters....but they are both very good.  Coalfield will might never be out of this game because of their quick strike ability, but Harriman could be in trouble if the Yellow Jackets get too far away.  I bet I told you nothing, while telling you just about everything.

Kazzever

that helps a lot. thanks kaz.

My picks are in. Took a few dogs. Why in the world was GCA Rockwood not on there? CoachT expecting a full out brawl that gets both teams banned from the playoffs? :)

They set something each week that goes by the teams win percent. Grace's win % was apparently below the cut for this week. THE CoachT said its usually around 70% but they can adjust it each week to get the amount of games they want. The Grace % is really skewed die to their non region schedule. Pujo can correct me or confirm. Edited by RudyWasOffsides

They set something each week that goes by the teams win percent. Grace's win % was apparently below the cut for this week. THE CoachT said its usually around 70% but they can adjust it each week to get the amount of games they want. The Grace % is really skewed die to their non region schedule. Pujo can correct me or confirm.

ahhhhhhh I gotcha. Woulda been a good one to pick. Of course there shouldn't be any bad games this week

They set something each week that goes by the teams win percent. Grace's win % was apparently below the cut for this week. THE CoachT said its usually around 70% but they can adjust it each week to get the amount of games they want. The Grace % is really skewed die to their non region schedule. Pujo can correct me or confirm.

Confirmatory