***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

If someone goes undefeated this week, I'll drive to where they are, no matter how far away and buy their lunch.

I only picked one game! Maryville! That means I've got 100% of my pics and I'm undefeated for the week! If they win! I've always wanted to meet you Rudy and in case you're wondering, I like T-bone steaks!😃😃😃

I only picked one game! Maryville! That means I've got 100% of my pics and I'm undefeated for the week! If they win! I've always wanted to meet you Rudy and in case you're wondering, I like T-bone steaks!

Shoot Wildcard live on the wild side and pick Alcoa too. Odds wouldn't be tooooooo bad.

I only picked one game! Maryville! That means I've got 100% of my pics and I'm undefeated for the week! If they win! I've always wanted to meet you Rudy and in case you're wondering, I like T-bone steaks!😃😃😃

Haha. I enjoyed catching up on this thread from the past few hours. I Always enjoy your alls posts. I love a good T-Bone, my friend.

I sure would be nice to make up some ground this week. With fewer and fewer games each week in the playoffs it gets harder to catch up. Kinda like a Wing-T team that is down 21 in the 2nd half.

At some point you just have to gamble and take some dogs. Once you get behind its hard to make um up. I'm betting a lot more people does this next season. Makes for a lot of fun and chatting with you fellers is lots of fun.

what happened Harley you got to see it live?

Alcoa effect, I just kinda made that up lol over the years I've seen teams look like they would play a 1/2 and lay down 2nd half instead of going to play the f5. 2 yrs ago were playing CAK there QB was just Freshman not as good as this year, we had good team had them 28-0 late in 2nd had 1st and goal about to make it 35-0, and they quit CAk scored 56 unanswered,GP quit look like too me and everyone else , when u quit disguising ur Def. u quit. Enough of that Gonna take Owls over OR my big upset of the week lol  :mrgreen:

Alcoa effect, I just kinda made that up lol over the years I've seen teams look like they would play a 1/2 and lay down 2nd half instead of going to play the f5. 2 yrs ago were playing CAK there QB was just Freshman not as good as this year, we had good team had them 28-0 late in 2nd had 1st and goal about to make it 35-0, and they quit CAk scored 56 unanswered,GP quit look like too me and everyone else , when u quit disguising ur Def. u quit. Enough of that Gonna take Owls over OR my big upset of the week lol  :mrgreen:

My huge upset is Knox Central.

Have a plumbing business keeps me busy all day when i get home we keep grandkids so cartoons on tv and computer, I have too runover and get on computer when I can :mrgreen:

That's a crappy way to make a living,been there done that lol. I bet you guys are improved next season.this region could be TOUGH.