***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

OK....Cookeville and PF aren't looking too good....I'd give them a punchers chance, but it is a jab and not a haymaker.  Pujo, I went with your bunch.....if your boys don't cover me I'm going to have to collect from you....!  Surprisingly I took quite a few road wins....anyone else seeing that happening?  This week may separate a lot of us.....hoping for a good payoff cause I think it will get easier going forward.  Your going to know which teams are hot.

Kaz

OK....Cookeville and PF aren't looking too good....I'd give them a punchers chance, but it is a jab and not a haymaker. Pujo, I went with your bunch.....if your boys don't cover me I'm going to have to collect from you....! Surprisingly I took quite a few road wins....anyone else seeing that happening? This week may separate a lot of us.....hoping for a good payoff cause I think it will get easier going forward. Your going to know which teams are hot.

Kaz

I have only made about half of my picks and so far have only picked the games that seem obvious. With me only picking the obvious games so far(8games) I have a lot of home teams picked. That's about to change tho because I will be researching my remaining picks. And you're right about figuring out who is hot after this week. Best of luck to you guys this week. This has been a lot of fun for me but all of us talking about it has made it more fun.

some of these games just close ur eyes and pick one, got 4 left Oak Ridge 88% favorite over Owls cant decide this one, Hardin CO. big dogs against Memp.East, Knox Central big dogs at Greenville and Huntingdon dogs against NC, and Lausanne who beat St. George by 16 week 3 is big dog. I've never been tied with Pujo feeling the pressure :huh:

some of these games just close ur eyes and pick one, got 4 left Oak Ridge 88% favorite over Owls cant decide this one, Hardin CO. big dogs against Memp.East, Knox Central big dogs at Greenville and Huntingdon dogs against NC, and Lausanne who beat St. George by 16 week 3 is big dog. I've never been tied with Pujo feeling the pressure :huh:

That Lausanne/St.George game was a TOUGH one for me also. I always look at Head to Head and prob use it more than anything else.

I wont even charge for that advice haha