***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

I had no clue about the Henry co game but I was so close to picking Peabody. That was the last game that I picked because I was so unsure. But I'm happy with only losing 2.

We WERE close, but you took a huge jump on me tonight. I'm back 4 games now. Same ole situation for me, the longshots didn't make it and a couple sure things went down. Just gotta pick em again next week. I still say wow though. I bet you were in 1st place picking this week. Can't see anybody else missing less than 2

We WERE close, but you took a huge jump on me tonight. I'm back 4 games now. Same ole situation for me, the longshots didn't make it and a couple sure things went down. Just gotta pick em again next week. I still say wow though. I bet you were in 1st place picking this week. Can't see anybody else missing less than 2

I missed so many last week and played my way back in tonight. My two choices are pick like I think everyone else will to try to make it look better in the standings by not falling much or I can pick some upsets that I think no one else will and hope for the best. If I want to try to win I'm gonna have to pick some crazy upsets. I'm here to win. Lol. I'd like to stay in the top 20 but with so few games left I'm not able to just play safe. Edited by RudyWasOffsides

I missed so many last week and played my way back in tonight. My two choices are pick like I think everyone else will to try to make it look better in the standings by not falling much or I can pick some upsets that I think no one else will and hope for the best. If I want to try to win I'm gonna have to pick some crazy upsets. I'm here to win. Lol. I'd like to stay in the top 20 but with so few games left I'm not able to just play safe.

Me too! I picked crazy upsets and they were just that! Haha! Crazy picks was more like it. I just missed them. Having fun though! Good luck

well have enjoyed picking this year its about over, my picks r in peabody is playing lights out can they go on road again and do it, will loss of 1 player for GB cost them. Computer loves Marion Co. but how can I abandon them dogs now? Been picking against Sevier co and its cost me, mainly because if they win another will have to hear about it for next 10 yrs. :mrgreen: