#4 R5 LaVergne @ #1 R6 Hillsboro

HighLife

Should be quite a few athletes on display this Friday at Hillsboro.. Don't know much about LaVergne other than they pass the eye test..

I think Hillsboro is the better football team and has played a tougher schedule. I'll go with Hillsboro 21- LaVergne 7. The Burros defense is playing lights out and they are tough to beat at home..

Thoughts? Predictions?

I've watched a lot of film on Hillsboro and it looks to me that they look a lot like LaVergne both teams have great talent and speed at the skill positions but in the trenches they both aren't great. This game could go either way. I think which ever teams coaches come out with the more aggressive O and D and limits the TO's have a great chance to win this game. We'll have to see b/c i don't think either teams coaches are very good! The talent has carried both teams for the past years. It's going to be a wet one so a slick football and field things could get CRAZY!

• Upvote 1

I've watched a lot of film on Hillsboro and it looks to me that they look a lot like LaVergne both teams have great talent and speed at the skill positions but in the trenches they both aren't great. This game could go either way. I think which ever teams coaches come out with the more aggressive O and D and limits the TO's have a great chance to win this game. We'll have to see b/c i don't think either teams coaches are very good! The talent has carried both teams for the past years. It's going to be a wet one so a slick football and field things could get CRAZY!

In the trenches is where Hillsboro's strength lies.. Better check your scouting report again.

And last time I checked, you have to have talent to win games.. This is Clayton's 4th year at Hillsboro, he has won two district titles and has a State Runner up finish in those 4 years. I'd say Hillsboro is very well coached..

Edited by HighLife