Rhea Co. @ Farragut

EaglePride1

Not crying at all....just stating facts.

Heard RC and Pemberton ran it this year already.

#cheaters #pembertongenius #speakingofcrying

Gold Ball! Get some!

Maybe West should try the "tackle hot pass" with that all district TE they have since they can't seem to find any other offense.ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Maybe West should try the "tackle hot pass" with that all district TE they have since they can't seem to find any other offense.ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Yeah maybe we need too...seems as though our record is better than yours with all that offense we have??? Hmmmm defense wins championships...seems to be working to this point.

#hotdogsale #illegalplayswork #RCreds

Yeah maybe we need too...seems as though our record is better than yours with all that offense we have??? Hmmmm defense wins championships...seems to be working to this point.

Too?

To?

Two?

Good thing for you GRAMMAR isn't required to win championships.

Your posts are boring. Go play in the traffic.

Too?

To?

Two?

Good thing for you GRAMMAR isn't required to win championships.

Your posts are boring. Go play in the traffic.

Smartphone got me. Sorry Genius, you must be as smart as Pemberton! Maybe you are PEMBERTON!

One more thing, you openly admitted to RC running the #tacklehot this year. Saying the TSSAA has ruled it a legal play. You go look that up and correct some more grammar DA!!!

#RCREDS #Hotdogsale #ihopismyfavoriteplace

Well I hope both West and Rhea keep winning because the Eagles would love another shot at the rebels and I would love for you to have something else to cry about.

#crybabyturtlehair

#baaaadsport

#crybabygivesotherwestfansbadrep

Truthfully, I don't like either team.

Wow, I'll give props for being honest. I understand you not liking West because you guys have a history and or rivalry. However you guys have only played Rhea what 2 maybe 3 times ever? What gives? Or is this a "I don't like Pemberton" thing? Just curious.....