Boyd Buchanan Vs Tyner II. The sequel

orangeslice13

Despite the fact that Tyner lost to both Boyd and MC they are a dangerous team. I'm picking Tyner 28-21 based on the fact that #1 is healthy and Boyd's #9 is questionable. Boyd has won both region 3 games when the opposing teams best player left injured (It's a contact sport and it happens I'm not suggesting at all they were targeted). Horton is absolutely right Boyd's defense just doesn't make many mistakes as they are well coached. They don't blow assignments and they tackle well. Tyner just has the athletes to make big plays at any time. I certainly don't see this anything like the first meeting and anticipate a game well worth watching if I wasn't traveling to Chapel Hill. At any rate I believe whoever survives the Boyd, MC and Tyner battles over the next few weeks stands a strong chance of representing the east. All of these teams are very good and could really beat each other any given night.

Both of those players weren't injured until the end of the game. The Bucs were big underdogs last time and I'm sure they will be this time as well! Go Bucs!

Tyner definitely has more athletes than Boyd, but Boyd was able to win the first time. I believe this one will be much closer. Boyd by 7. I picked Tyner the first time. If Tyner wins this one after I picked Boyd this time then call me a bad omen.

Barney you forgot to tell us how good that Ross man team is. You think im joking but im not.

With all the talent they have I just feel Bucs will be underdogs but both teams are very good and it should be a good game

Bucs will score 28-35 points on Tyner. Boyds D won't give up 28 points. Boyds d probably won't give up more than 14.

It breaks down like this. Nobody has been able to run the ball on Boyd so then they have to throw it. Boyds DBs are among the best in 2a. You put it in the air and our guys are going to come down with it. Last time Tyner scored 7 off of a pass and short run set up by a Buc screw up just before half.

If someone will explain how Tyner is going to do things differently this time then I'll listen but you need something better than "Tyner has athletes ".

Bucs will score 28-35 points on Tyner. Boyds D won't give up 28 points. Boyds d probably won't give up more than 14.

It breaks down like this. Nobody has been able to run the ball on Boyd so then they have to throw it. Boyds DBs are among the best in 2a. You put it in the air and our guys are going to come down with it. Last time Tyner scored 7 off of a pass and short run set up by a Buc screw up just before half.

If someone will explain how Tyner is going to do things differently this time then I'll listen but you need something better than "Tyner has athletes ".

Tyner has "all" its athletes!!

In my opinion, the only way mc or tyner has a shot to beat the bucs is to spread em out. When you have nine guys in the box trying to run it is like beating your head against a wall. Boyd is way better than us up front so you have to spread those big linebackers out and make them cover in space. Have to be able to throw enough to back em up or its gonna be a long night again the next time we play if we get a chance.

Different game, different season, maybe different result. It won't be easy, slice.You can take that to the bank!!

I never said it would be easy and you always have the "kid" factor (you can never tell how they're going to act) but just dealing with the evidence of the season Boyd scores 28-35 and Tyner scores 0-14 maybe even 21. That equals a Boyd win.

It's just my opinion. I could be wrong. I said Tyner was the best team in the state before the season. I said they would likely go undefeated too. I was wrong about that last part.