Boyd Buchanan Vs Tyner II. The sequel

orangeslice13

Tyner has the best athletes. If they have the best game plan as well it could be rough on Boyd. I'm not picking against Boyd this time, but I will only pick them by 7.

I understand your analysis. TTP's statement about "pressure" is valid. Unbeaten, prohibitive favorite, home team, etc gives them the edge in intangibles. Rams should be loose and just play to their own strengths. You know what they say about pressure: "it can bust water pipes".

• Upvote 1

You can say pressure free if you want, but that is no longer the case after dominating tyner and marion. All the pressure is now on you guys. Boyd is probably the most improved team in the state, and its not close. Boyds kids have gotten big and physical in the offseason. Yall are the favorites, no doubt now. Everyone else is playing for second.

You can wish for pressure all you want but there just isn't any. We are in full "WooHoo" mode at the moment and enjoying the ride. that's the advantage of having to play youngsters the last couple of years. They've been here before and you can tell it.

I understand your analysis. TTP's statement about "pressure" is valid. Unbeaten, prohibitive favorite, home team, etc gives them the edge in intangibles. Rams should be loose and just play to their own strengths. You know what they say about pressure: "it can bust water pipes".

After beating both Tyner and MC handily you should be able to do it again in my opinion. Might be a "little" pressure.

Right now Boyd Buc is the tallest hog at the trough. The east goes through Boyd, if they don't win it all it's a disappointing season for them. We will be lucky to get by Forrest, if we do our season ends on the 20th.

LOPAO............Old Pirate says you Jasper fellers is full of mess, as RD would say. 1.The Warriors are defending state runner up title holders. 2. They got the best coach around according to anyone that has ever heard one yap. 3. The Warriors have the best QB prospect in the whole Chatt area. 4. They got the numbers with several backups at most every position. 5. The Warriors have two, yes 2 Mr. Football candidates. 6. The Warriors have more team speed. 7. The Warriors have more mercy rule wins. 8. The Warriors have put more in the half-a- hundred club. 9. The Warriors have more tradition. 10. The Warriors have revenge factor. 11. The Warriors have a larger margin of victory over common opponents. 12. The Warriors also have a SOS that many of you Jasper fellers have started learning from! Figure that's pert near puts the Warriors as the tallest hog! You Jasperlites is a very confused tribe! Edited by OLD PIRATE

After beating both Tyner and MC handily you should be able to do it again in my opinion. Might be a "little" pressure.

Pressure.....the pressure is stepping back in the ring for a 10 round brawl after Yous done been mauled & hammered in the 1st bout not too long past. Memory is a powerful thing, jest have to have a skillet slinger around to understand how a bad memory is hard to shake! Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither.