DevilMan03

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's take? Devils haven't giving up a point in 4 games

Devils win imo

35-21

I say it's gonna be tough looking at one game with both teams vs MO WEST  we went down  28-3 while central lost  24-7  i think our defense will cause them some problems but we have got to play without no penalties or at least keep a cool head , central has done played Fulton ,cak while carter did give them a close we will have to be on our a+ game 

I see a Devils team that has to play with fire and discipline going forward. IMO both have been missing for most of this season. Too many times drives have been thwarted by personal fouls away from the ball or play. I know the coaching staff are preaching it to the kids but it seems to me these kids don't get it. With our defense all is required of the offense is 1) protect the ball, 2) move the chains, and don't shoot yourself in the foot with drive killing penalties.IMO. If they do that they have a chance to win every game going forward. I sat at the game last night and watched the sideline in the early stages of the 3rd quarter with us up 24 points. I see groups of players not watching the game or supporting their teammates. They are too busy shooting the breeze, laughing, pointing around, punching each other in the stomach, ect!! The starters were still on the field and the defense made a stop to end a scoring drive and most of the bench players didn't even know it or bother to clap or cheer. This program is what it is because of the dedication of past players and the coaching staff! The success of the program has been earned not given!

I see a Devils team that has to play with fire and discipline going forward. IMO both have been missing for most of this season. Too many times drives have been thwarted by personal fouls away from the ball or play. I know the coaching staff are preaching it to the kids but it seems to me these kids don't get it. With our defense all is required of the offense is 1) protect the ball, 2) move the chains, and don't shoot yourself in the foot with drive killing penalties.IMO. If they do that they have a chance to win every game going forward. I sat at the game last night and watched the sideline in the early stages of the 3rd quarter with us up 24 points. I see groups of players not watching the game or supporting their teammates. They are too busy shooting the breeze, laughing, pointing around, punching each other in the stomach, ect!! The starters were still on the field and the defense made a stop to end a scoring drive and most of the bench players didn't even know it or bother to clap or cheer. This program is what it is because of the dedication of past players and the coaching staff! The success of the program has been earned not given!

Definitly agree with you devils25. Alot of that has to come from Senior Leadership, playing for the players beside you instead of yourself. Ive been gone for some year now but that stuff you just talked about woudnt had happened my senior year or it would have been taking care of in the locker room.

I say it's gonna be tough looking at one game with both teams vs MO WEST we went down 28-3 while central lost 24-7 i think our defense will cause them some problems but we have got to play without no penalties or at least keep a cool head , central has done played Fulton ,cak while carter did give them a close we will have to be on our a+ game

greengreen22 this one worries me a little lol!!! but my Devils win this one. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY