Knox Central @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

I love how a bunch of people who weren't at the game get on here and call me out, while I was on Central's sideline and saw all this that I claimed go down. Oh and GREENEDEVILARMY, the people I was referring to was the small collection of Devil fans over on our side and your students. I even talked to one of your Police officers after the game, and he told me that yall have had problems with those people saying that they have "Caused problems before." Folks, nothing I get on here and say is a lie or fictional and no I'm not spreading rumors. I give Greeneville's team all the credit in the world for the win and Dabbs is one heck of a RB. Yall had a gamplan and executed it VERY well. But I will not take back anything I've said about your fans or apologize for anything. Your fans are TRASH and classless, end of discussion.

just as I thought all false I talked to some of the cops that worked the game and the only problem was with one of you foul mouth coaches so like I stated you ate the only trash trying to spread rumors look your team got beat so move on to the next sport. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this bobcat guy is going out on a limb here and painting with too broad of a brush but I do have to say that I know exactly what he was talking about. It doesn't take very many jerks to unfortunately cause a bad experience for visiting fans. I came down a couple years ago to support the Devils during a playoff game. I sat up high behind the student section. Around halftime (Greeneville was ahead at the time) a fellow close to me said to everyone around us "well it's time to go agitate". He went to the visitor stands and moved around the whole second half heckling the visitor crowd. The people sitting around me spent as much of that second half watching those shenanigans as they did watching the game on the field so I figured it was a common occurance.

You show me a fan base that doesn't have an ahole or two.Forget  football fans,just go to a  "good" movie anywhere in the state ,in any town or city and I bet someone will get on your nerves by being disrespectful in one way or another.There are az holes everywhere.Before you point a finger at one whole town,just remember there are good and bad people in every fan base , including your own.

It doesn't matter what anyone says on here, if anyone disagrees with you Grenville fans, you all try to pick em apart. I'll be on here Friday night after the game to talk to you then..... (Remember I said this)

i couldnt disagree more with this statement. I think I am probably one of the least confrontational fans on this site....that said.....i missed this comment earlier, or i would have been here friday night, but forgive me, i was too busy celebrating a HUGE UPSET win over the clearly superior team ( sarcasm at its finest sir).

This was probably our best win since 2011. This team can go all the way RUNNING to cookeville lol

it's kinda funny...and Devilman, this comment isnt aimed at you, just in general, but earlier in the year, the amount of whining from Greeneville fans about us always "running it up the middle with Dabbs" really got on my nerves. All one had to do was listen to coach ballard on the morning after show this past saturday to get themselves a big dose of " STFU "....what appears to be "running it up the middle with Dabbs " all the time, couldnt be further from the truth. It may appear that way to the eyes in the stands AND EVEN to the eyes calling the play by play. But very few, if any of those eyes have seen the number of practices ive seen this season and rest assured when i tell you, there's SOOOOO MUCH more to it that just "running up the middle with Dabbs ".....Hopefully, catholic sees "running it up the middle with dabbs" on film this week too....Cant wait till friday...

I will give it to Greeneville's team and coaches on the win but I must say what i'm about to say. Greeneville's fans are the TRASHIEST BUNCH of people I've ever been around. Your fans on our side were constantly trying to coax of fans, players and coaches into an altercation. And then your students come and try to jump around in our players faces and act a darn fool and had it not been for your coaches, they would have got to them. You Greeneville fans have absolutly no Class and/or sportsmanship. I pray to god that Catholic fans treat your fans and players they way you did ours tonight. You people suck.

out of the gates here, let me first say that i am NOT calling you a liar, because i certainly wasnt up in the visitors bleachers friday night, HOWEVER, i do actually know several of the people that sit over there regularly and i would bet the farm, it was none of those people. Im talking about several town businessmen and business owners. Obviously, owning a business doesnt preclude ANYONE from popping off at the mouth, im just saying that the "regulars" that sit up there on the side closest to concessions, just arent the type to be doing that. That said, i wouldnt doubt there might be a very small handful of people who would maybe talk some smack...afterall, greeneville fans, players and coaches heard all week long from Central fans and a few players, how the Bobcats were looking foward to the rematch with Fulton in round 3 and how Greeneville had no chance agains Centrals athletes. The bottom line is this. It's a sporting event between two very passionate fan bases that both love their kids and love eachother. This to me is what makes HS football the grandest game of all. It's usually two communities vs eachother on friday nights, not just 2 teams. If your feelings were truly hurt that bad and your experience was truly that awful, i personally appologize on behalf of all the Greeneville fans that DONT behave that way. We've got some rambunctous fans on coacht for sure, but i know most of these guys too and they are some of the finest people you would ever want to know, they just like to talk the smack about football and to the opposing fans...no harm , no foul. Congrats to Central on possibly the best season yall have ever had, according to the conversation i had with your coach on the field before the game and after. I hope you decide to come back to Burley the next time your Bobcats visit.

Edited by BVDevil

Lol. So much butt-hurt. Central got beat. Congratulations on an amazing season, but have some class in defeat. The Bobcats lost to a better team. It happens. Let the loss be a motivational tool for next season. Get in the weight room & prepare to be even better next season. Move on. No need to spread rumors & talk trash on a message board. That screams desperation & weakness. The Knox Central football program has nothing but success ahead under the direction of Coach Rosser. But you lost this one. Move on.

Thanks FTCRebels for that great quote I feel the same I never saw anything while I was on the home side if there is anything going on u usually see it from the other side : I feel we handled the ball better and executed the game plan that we set to run , central will be one of those teams to get ready for next year they look good on all sides of the ball , with all the talent down there in K-town it's great to get a hard fought win against a very talented team - next week will be just as tough all the best to central we will be seeing u guys again....

I love how a bunch of people who weren't at the game get on here and call me out, while I was on Central's sideline and saw all this that I claimed go down. Oh and GREENEDEVILARMY, the people I was referring to was the small collection of Devil fans over on our side and your students. I even talked to one of your Police officers after the game, and he told me that yall have had problems with those people saying that they have "Caused problems before." Folks, nothing I get on here and say is a lie or fictional and no I'm not spreading rumors. I give Greeneville's team all the credit in the world for the win and Dabbs is one heck of a RB. Yall had a gamplan and executed it VERY well. But I will not take back anything I've said about your fans or apologize for anything. Your fans are TRASH and classless, end of discussion.

just as I thought all false I talked to some of the cops that worked the game and the only problem was with one of you foul mouth coaches so like I stated you ate the only trash trying to spread rumors look your team got beat so move on to the next sport.

The officer I talked to was an older gentleman, with a thick moustache. Didn't get a name but he was patrolling down near where the ambulances were at the bottom of the hill at the end of the game. You can call me a liar all you want, but the facts are your fans on our side were complete A-Holes and tried to start multiple altercations. The language they used towards our fans and players was the most horrible I've ever heard. As for our coaches language, He is a very firey guy and yes he could have choose better words to say. However, he was adressing our players and not any GVille fans. What was said to your Mayor, I apologize for, but other than that, he can say what he wants to OUR players

out of the gates here, let me first say that i am NOT calling you a liar, because i certainly wasnt up in the visitors bleachers friday night, HOWEVER, i do actually know several of the people that sit over there regularly and i would bet the farm, it was none of those people. Im talking about several town businessmen and business owners. Obviously, owning a business doesnt preclude ANYONE from popping off at the mouth, im just saying that the "regulars" that sit up there on the side closest to concessions, just arent the type to be doing that. That said, i wouldnt doubt there might be a very small handful of people who would maybe talk some smack...afterall, greeneville fans, players and coaches heard all week long from Central fans and a few players, how the Bobcats were looking foward to the rematch with Fulton in round 3 and how Greeneville had no chance agains Centrals athletes. The bottom line is this. It's a sporting event between two very passionate fan bases that both love their kids and love eachother. This to me is what makes HS football the grandest game of all. It's usually two communities vs eachother on friday nights, not just 2 teams. If your feelings were truly hurt that bad and your experience was truly that awful, i personally appologize on behalf of all the Greeneville fans that DONT behave that way. We've got some rambunctous fans on coacht for sure, but i know most of these guys too and they are some of the finest people you would ever want to know, they just like to talk the smack about football and to the opposing fans...no harm , no foul. Congrats to Central on possibly the best season yall have ever had, according to the conversation i had with your coach on the field before the game and after. I hope you decide to come back to Burley the next time your Bobcats visit.

BVD, I miss no Central football games, as I haven't missed one since 2004. But I don't think i'll ever come back to Greeneville. The way we were treated is just not right. Perhaps I spoke to wide by saying ALL of yall's fans were bad. But the ones on our side and your students were Horrible. 

The officer I talked to was an older gentleman, with a thick moustache. Didn't get a name but he was patrolling down near where the ambulances were at the bottom of the hill at the end of the game. You can call me a liar all you want, but the facts are your fans on our side were complete A-Holes and tried to start multiple altercations. The language they used towards our fans and players was the most horrible I've ever heard. As for our coaches language, He is a very firey guy and yes he could have choose better words to say. However, he was adressing our players and not any GVille fans. What was said to your Mayor, I apologize for, but other than that, he can say what he wants to OUR players

you call greeneville trash I call you a lier... I guess that makes us even.