Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

I fully expect them to be in Cookeville. But you jokers are telling those NCS boys that getting there is nothing because they have a few SEC-caliber players on the team? That's BS.

you are irrelevant, one guy on here just posted privates were 10-0 in first round vd public schools, I'd say that is a bit of an advanTage and you are like Jeb Bush not a very good debater. Lol Edited by stangfan89

Huntingdon posters please don't stoop to that level and complain about playing private schools. We've been playing them in the playoffs and beating them for as long as I remember. I'm looking forward to another good game this week and may the better team win

the playoffs are waterdown enough.without removing teams from 1a

his statement has validity, I don't know much about Memphis schools, as noNE of the public schools usually very good due to this valid point, but there are no school, in any class, with more than 1 sec plAyer on the roster must less a 1a sqaud. Need to try stirring something else up. If privates wants to play public, they should have to play 5a.

there are actually a few schools with multiple SEC players on their roster

They are not unbeatable...

I'm a west TN guy but some of the HHS posters are a bit much. That being said, I think HHS keeps this one really really close. Don't know if they will pull it out but it will be close. Looking ahead a bit, if Wayne County gets NCS on a dry surface, I'm Taking Wayne County everyday of the week.

Good Luck to both squads!

you are irrelevant

Because I'm sticking up for high school kids being told that if they win a championship it doesn't mean anything?  Your lack of logical thinking skills is astounding.

You NCS boys take care of business this week.  I may have to head in to the big city just to watch a few HHS fans make fools of themselves.  I'll bet you're the guys that hang on the fence and yell at 16-year-old kids.

I'm telling you as I've been saying all along, this team is legit and they will beat HHS by double digits, only reason their games don't get out of hand more than they do is to keep the hype down.

They're another team on the schedule... We have a D1 SEC talent on our team too...bottom line, they're kids not machines... I think instead of worrying about how much talent they have on the field we just line up and play football and see what happens...I know everybody in Huntingdon and Wayne county want to play again... That would be the perfect script. Maybe it will happen...Maybe not. I'm confident it just might though...

They're another team on the schedule... We have a D1 SEC talent on our team too...bottom line, they're kids not machines... I think instead of worrying about how much talent they have on the field we just line up and play football and see what happens...I know everybody in Huntingdon and Wayne county want to play again... That would be the perfect script. Maybe it will happen...Maybe not. I'm confident it just might though...

+1 and if we're being honest we shouldn't be in 1A either!