Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

NCS should and WILL be moved out of 1A after next season. They have 2 4* prospects on the team in Bituli and Lawless and then a 3* in McGraw. Bituli is going to UT but had his choice of SEC schools basically and he is ranked by at least 1 recruting site as the #1 overall prospect in the 2016 class. Lawless is just a Sophomore but had 4 or 5 offers from SEC schools following his Freshman yr last season. Dude is already a top 5 prospect in the 2018 class(!). And McGraw is no slouch with offers from SEC schools also. Now having 3 SEC guys on ANY HS football team besides a few 6A teams is completely unheard of and this is 1A... All 3 have offers from Butch Jones FWIW.

Now is this fair? No it is not.. but it is what it is. Having said that... this NCS team is not invincible and can be beaten as they lack discipline and seem to need better leadership on the field. A close knit team ala WC/Hdon/UC can beat them.

Better do it this yr or nxt NCS cause the PJPII and the other privates will be welcoming you soon.

don't get to whining like wc.they don't won't to play ncs because they know they can't win.but with huntingdons injuries and the debacle we had at wc early this season.they think they have a lot better chance facing huntingdon again.as for the gold balls.we have played four times in title game.only one time did huntingdon play a private.that was the first time we played for gold.with a 6 & 4 team. the other two loses where to public schools with open enrollment. open enrollment schools are more dominate in 1a than privates.uc and sp prime examples

No whining here, just winning! If you think WC is scared of Ncs then you don't know much about WC. I don't care who we play next week but would be dumb to pull for the team to win that would cost us a home game. As much as y'all get under my skin I'm pulling for y'all to win because y'all are in our region, and I always pull for our own region, and because y'all are public and because it would keep us playing at home. Come on now, we're trying to back y'all up and pull for a Mustang win. It just benefits us the most! Edited by wildcat89

don't get to whining like wc.they don't won't to play ncs because they know they can't win.but with huntingdons injuries and the debacle we had at wc early this season.they think they have a lot better chance facing huntingdon again.as for the gold balls.we have played four times in title game.only one time did huntingdon play a private.that was the first time we played for gold.with a 6 & 4 team. the other two loses where to public schools with open enrollment. open enrollment schools are more dominate in 1a than privates.uc and sp prime examples

Sp has less than 3,000 population and one of the smallest HS'S in State. UC has over 11,000 population..... Just saying

Sp has less than 3,000 population and one of the smallest HS'S in State. UC has over 11,000 population..... Just saying

that shows smallest to largest open enrollment works

Ha. Well I havent heard for sure but I would imagine #11 (Hdons starting QB) will probably make his return this week and if he does he will give them a whole new element... A pass game.

Is he on par with PRice?  If not, I'm not too worried - our secondary is pretty good, led by one of those prospects everyone is complaining about.

Seems the passing game worked just fine last night. Everyone keeps saying we are on our 4th string qb, but it isn't a knock against Keeton. It's true, but after the way he has stepped up, I'll put him up against others first string. They played with heart last night. Ask TC. One thing is certain. Huntingdon isn't traveling to NCS to just try to compete. They plan on coming in and kicking the door down and asking, "Remember Us?" These boys don't know a lot about losing. And don't like it.

Edited by Waker

Is he on par with PRice? If not, I'm not too worried - our secondary is pretty good, led by one of those prospects everyone is complaining about.

he's just as accurate passing.huntingdon just don't throw the ball as much.he is a much better runner.but doubt he will be playing.huntingdon had three tds passing last night. Edited by horse