Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

Because I'm sticking up for high school kids being told that if they win a championship it doesn't mean anything? Your lack of logical thinking skills is astounding.

You NCS boys take care of business this week. I may have to head in to the big city just to watch a few HHS fans make fools of themselves. I'll bet you're the guys that hang on the fence and yell at 16-year-old kids.

it was a wc poster who started the thing about ncs should not be in 1A.

They're another team on the schedule... We have a D1 SEC talent on our team too...bottom line, they're kids not machines... I think instead of worrying about how much talent they have on the field we just line up and play football and see what happens...I know everybody in Huntingdon and Wayne county want to play again... That would be the perfect script. Maybe it will happen...Maybe not. I'm confident it just might though...

What you just said is what I been talking about, you got a div 1 player on your team, a lot of schools do, but not half of the team or better

how many of those matchup were 1 seeds vs 4 seeds?

not sure I didn't post it, but your statement furthers the logic if they all 1 seeds that won lol. Look football is a life lesson and I'm certainly not a every player needs a trophy, that mentality is why our pc-usa nation is a follower not a leader right now. But, go back 30 years and tell me how many more football games the hard working blue color teams could have played extended their season by playing on a level playing field, not asking for gifts just level stakes, how many state championships does huntingdon have Vs. the likes of mus, cpa, briacrest. Has Huntingdon on occasion beat ncs, David lipscom, yes and i think we will win next week as well. But year in and year out it will not happen, when league team playing vs all star team who recruits. Call it winning call facts, call it what you want but it is a valid debate that was narrowly voted down by tssaa due to T$$AA. Go Mustangs, and ironman your fellow fan base WC89 started this private vs public discussion. Edited by stangfan89

not sure I didn't post it, but your statement furthers the logic if they all 1 seeds that won lol. Look football is a life lesson and I'm certainly not a every player needs a trophy, that mentality is why our pc-usa nation is a follower not a leader right now. But, go back 30 years and tell me how many more football games the hard working blue color teams could have played extended their season by playing on a level playing field, not asking for gifts just level stakes, how many state championships does huntingdon have Vs. the likes of mus, cpa, briacrest. Have on on occasion beat ncs, David lipscom, yes and we will win next week as well. But year in and year out it will not happen when league team playing vs all star team who recruits. Call it winning call facts, call it what you want but it is a valid debate that was narrowly voted down by tssaa due to T$$AA. Go Mustangs, and iron man your fellow fan base WC89 started this discussion.

We should move up to 2A if you want a more level playing field. And I'm sure the private school players are just as hard working As any other team. and I was meaning I'm sure all 1 seed public schools did really good against 4 seed public schools too Edited by MustangNation007

We should move up to 2A if you want a more level playing field. And I'm sure the private school players are just as hard working As any other team. and I was meaning I'm sure all 1 seed public schools did really good against 4 seed public schools too

nope you wrong again the other poster said privates 10 wins, public zero wins. I'm not sure who they all were but as for the rural west ten I do know 1 seed waverly, 9-1 got beat by 3-7 jcs, and tca blew out Scott's hill for 2 of the 10 wins.

nope you wrong again the other poster said privates 10 wins, public zero wins. I'm not sure who they all were but as for the rural west ten I do know 1 seed waverly, 9-1 got beat by 3-7 jcs, and tca blew out Scott's hill for 2 of the 10 wins.

I never said anything that could have been wrong or right? I asked if they were 1-4 match ups

you're talking about SH and waverly not very good examples

OK let's agree to disagree which is what happened when this was voted on this year, it failed by one vote I think which means boars was split. Let's move on to smack talc and the players in this game, as I definitely have no love lost for wc89 or anyone from Wayne County which started it all, I just don't care for stiring-in-mud sarcasm and totally trying discount cat89 point, it's not a matter of crying it's a matter of looking at facts and stats. Just look at Mustangs rich tradition and how many gold balls do we have, you say Waverly and Scott's hill are irrelevant examples, but we have one more gold ball than they do. You have to be an awesome team,stay healthy, and just a little luck at any level Prep, college, NFL all to win a championship. Huntingdon works as hard, nice stadium, coaches put in just as much work as anyone, great fan following, yet we have one gold ball? Why is that? There are always exceptions to any rule, whether you are talking sports or mathematics, which those outlier numbers called noise and kicked out. TC 10 BALLS noise and UC last three years noize, otherwise publics just not going win gold ball 3 or 4 times out of every 10 yrs. It's not a gift wanted, not that these low population low income hard working blue coller players not giving 110% it's law of avg for team in large city that recruit from tens of thousands all star team vs Lil Ole huntingdon 2,000 population vs 100,000 lol just not going to be a fair fight law of avg over 20 year peroid is the main point. But I can see you and I both stubborn and have our opinions so we will just have to disagree on the fundamental point and agree that Huntingdon great team is going to whip them ncs boys this year.

OK let's agree to disagree which is what happened when this was voted on this year, it failed by one vote I think which means boars was split. Let's move on to smack talc and the players in this game, as I definitely have no love lost for wc89 or anyone from Wayne County which started it all, I just don't care for stiring-in-mud sarcasm and totally trying discount cat89 point, it's not a matter of crying it's a matter of looking at facts and stats. Just look at Mustangs rich tradition and how many gold balls do we have, you say Waverly and Scott's hill are irrelevant examples, but we have one more gold ball than they do. You have to be an awesome team,stay healthy, and just a little luck at any level Prep, college, NFL all to win a championship. Huntingdon works as hard, nice stadium, coaches put in just as much work as anyone, great fan following, yet we have one gold ball? Why is that? There are always exceptions to any rule, whether you are talking sports or mathematics, which those outlier numbers called noise and kicked out. TC 10 BALLS noise and UC last three years noize, otherwise publics just not going win gold ball 3 or 4 times out of every 10 yrs. It's not a gift wanted, not that these low population low income hard working blue coller players not giving 110% it's law of avg for team in large city that recruit from tens of thousands all star team vs Lil Ole huntingdon 2,000 population vs 100,000 lol just not going to be a fair fight law of avg over 20 year peroid is the main point. But I can see you and I both stubborn and have our opinions so we will just have to disagree on the fundamental point and agree that Huntingdon great team is going to whip them ncs boys this year.

I'm just trying to light a little fire under y'all and your team. I really could care less about playing the privates. They have had a lot of success the last couple of years but if you look back over the last say ten years most all successful 1a programs have winning records against them. My reason for getting y'all fired up is I want y'all to win! I had a lot rather play at home next week, if we beat HC, as I had rush around and take off work early and have to drive to Nashville! Get those boys pumped up and win this thing, y'all can do it!

don't get to whining like wc.they don't won't to play ncs because they know they can't win.but with huntingdons injuries and the debacle we had at wc early this season.they think they have a lot better chance facing huntingdon again.as for the gold balls.we have played four times in title game.only one time did huntingdon play a private.that was the first time we played for gold.with a 6 & 4 team. the other two loses where to public schools with open enrollment. open enrollment schools are more dominate in 1a than privates.uc and sp prime examples