Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

After watching NCS and WC both, I'll take NCS by 21. They will put pressure on Rice that he hasn't seen before.

I think if Huntingdon was 100% healthy it would have been a closer game, but probably would have still taken a loss without lots of breaks our way.

35 was taunting Huntingdons fans worse than I've seen all year while down on the scoreboard end. i know every one is bias towards their team and views things differently, but he sure didn't earn any fans from Huntingdon tonight I would wager.

12 is a playmaker with the ball in his hands, he's impressive.

He must have read coach t this past week, I would have taunted yall too lol

Players don't care about coach t they got a life and playing on the field, us fanatical old f@rt fans only ones on here with nothing better to do, lol. The youngsters on twitter, snap chat, FaceTime all all that fun stuff. Cat89, On a serious note I don't recall any one calling out or demeaning or degrading 35 or any other name or number this past week, so please point out what would warrant that type behavior, if it us saying we believe in our boy's and our team then you are living a double standard as you say same things all the time.

Players don't care about coach t they got a life and playing on the field, us fanatical old f@rt fans only ones on here with nothing better to do, lol. The youngsters on twitter, snap chat, FaceTime all all that fun stuff. Cat89, On a serious note I don't recall any one calling out or demeaning or degrading 35 or any other name or number this past week, so please point out what would warrant that type behavior, if it us saying we believe in our boy's and our team then you are living a double standard as you say same things all the time.

I wasn't saying yall did, I was just going by the post someone from NCS made about him taunting the fans Edited by wildcat89

After watching NCS and WC both, I'll take NCS by 21. They will put pressure on Rice that he hasn't seen before.

I think if Huntingdon was 100% healthy it would have been a closer game, but probably would have still taken a loss without lots of breaks our way.

35 was taunting Huntingdons fans worse than I've seen all year while down on the scoreboard end. i know every one is bias towards their team and views things differently, but he sure didn't earn any fans from Huntingdon tonight I would wager.

12 is a playmaker with the ball in his hands, he's impressive.

Don't put that mess on here about "so and so taunted our crowd". So 35 took 68 from Houston county's place as the most classless player you guys have seen all year? Pathetic..... You guys have a man that would sit in the stands and holler "take your butt whooping like a man" lol give me a break.... Congrats NC!

Don't put that mess on here about "so and so taunted our crowd". So 35 took 68 from Houston county's place as the most classless player you guys have seen all year? Pathetic..... You guys have a man that would sit in the stands and holler "take your butt whooping like a man" lol give me a break.... Congrats NC!

That's funny, I heard that guy say that the night we played Huntingdon. There was numerous HHS fan that cried and whined that night and they were winning.

It sadly almost appears,You would rather see Huntingdon loose a game so you can say , told you so, yall suck and don't deserve any attention or should never be in talks of a great team. Take crocker qb and terrence bell off that team and you would have been in for an up hill battle too.

Wrong qb. Parish was qb on that team. That team was loaded in both the Jr and sr class. Practice was tougher than all but one opponent all year.

Horse disappointed in that comment. Obviously either you personally played on 2003 team or had a son on the team. That is awesome and proud yall won a gold ball for huntingdon and it was a awesome season saw every game sitting in bleachers, supporting "huntingdon". But for the life of me, why would you not want other teams to have success? Dont understand you slamming Mustangs every year.

i want the Mustangs to win the gold ball every year.but i don't wear blinders.i call it the way i see it.i thought this was a pretty good team but i didn't think they were a great team.if this team didn't like 35 taunting they should have put him on his butt a few times .there's no need for huntingdon fans to start crying about recruiting and every thing else.we all knew what ncs was before season started.huntingdon fans were not on here three years ago talking about it when we beat them.these ncs sr.were on that team plus three or four more d1 players.good win ncs.good season Mustangs.maybe 2016 will be the Mustangs gold ball year.GO MUSTANGS.

i want the Mustangs to win the gold ball every year.but i don't wear blinders.i call it the way i see it.i thought this was a pretty good team but i didn't think they were a great team.if this team didn't like 35 taunting they should have put him on his butt a few times .there's no need for huntingdon fans to start crying about recruiting and every thing else.we all knew what ncs was before season started.huntingdon fans were not on here three years ago talking about it when we beat them.these ncs sr.were on that team plus three or four more d1 players.good win ncs.good season Mustangs.maybe 2016 will be the Mustangs gold ball year.GO MUSTANGS.

Good post. There's no shame in saying a team is better. We've got to suck it up and move on. I wouldn't call what 35 was doing as taunting, and if it was make some plays and it stops...they're kids... I love the fire. I want to see a lot of in the next 4 years on the Hill!

I think it's all part of the atmosphere and experience of high school football...any football for that matter. As long as they show class afterwards and congratulate their opponents, then that's all that matters. You can't help what they do in the moment. These are teenagers after all. Congrats to the players and coaches of both. Huntingdon fans are among some of the whiniest I ever witnessed.