Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

I heard some stuff too. Apparently some Etown people aren't too fond of the idea that they aren't the only good team in Carter County.

They hated it when Cloudland was getting so much respect back in the day. Its Hampton's turn now. They think they are above all the County school's and should get all the cheese.  Tears them up for someone to say that another County might spank their rears. I know the team we play this week destroyed Scott Co. They barely got by. If we get by this week, it'll be some other reason except Hampton is good. I can hear it now.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why etown would be envious. They've been very successful under witten. As far as envy goes, it's a negative approach. Everything negative needs to be eliminated. If I see someone who is successful, I need to evaluate why they are successful and emulate that philosophy. 2nd, we need to understand we are all brothers who share this land. We need to treat each other like my dad treated people. Success didn't just fall into coach l's and hampton's lap. They earned it through hard work and I respect that

BTW Pujo, really happy for Mike's 200th win.

He had a good night Friday...proud to have been a part of it.

Coaching came to mind while ago when talking about Elizabethton trash talk.

I'm glad we have a coach that other programs come after year after year....Not a coach that wants to go somewhere else but one nobody wants!!

I'm glad we have a coach that other programs come after year after year....Not a coach that wants to go somewhere else but one nobody wants!!

And one that thinks more about his kids than a big paycheck.  I.m sure he's happy with the decision he made and its really not about the season we've had. He just flat out wasn't going to leave the kids  right before the season.Win or lose he loves these kids.

• Upvote 1

I feel ya...