Upperman vs Notre Dame Round 2

Alot of hate for Upperman. Obviously for a private school you should beat upperman. All Uppermans players come from the surrounding school zone. Born and raised right in Baxter Tn. the largest part of them. So the recruiters and open zone schools who can get players from anywhere do have a big advantage. Do not think because you handled Sequatchie means the Bees will be a pushover. The U handled Smith Co. easily and they took your #1 to the wire. Same team that beat you. Hopefully your team comes in showing the same lack of respect as you. We can send them back home looking at their feet just like last time they visited Putnam county. Win or Lose friday one thing is for certain. They will need to swing by and see TTU field while they are here because the Golden Domers wont get another chance to see it this season. Unless they are sitting in the stands.Your team is not better than the Cavaliers and they barely made it out with a win. 20-7 the U wins it.

very bold, I don't quite see it playing out like that.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said. Both teams have improved through out the season and this game will be a battle. I'm hoping for dry conditions. Hopefully we don't make silly drive killing mistakes and our DB's have to play well to win. It's going to take a good game from us to win cause I give Notre Dame a slight edge.

good post.

Alot of hate for Upperman. Obviously for a private school you should beat upperman. All Uppermans players come from the surrounding school zone. Born and raised right in Baxter Tn. the largest part of them. So the recruiters and open zone schools who can get players from anywhere do have a big advantage. Do not think because you handled Sequatchie means the Bees will be a pushover. The U handled Smith Co. easily and they took your #1 to the wire. Same team that beat you. Hopefully your team comes in showing the same lack of respect as you. We can send them back home looking at their feet just like last time they visited Putnam county. Win or Lose friday one thing is for certain. They will need to swing by and see TTU field while they are here because the Golden Domers wont get another chance to see it this season. Unless they are sitting in the stands.Your team is not better than the Cavaliers and they barely made it out with a win. 20-7 the U wins it.

that is an excellent 1st post.....the hate card want work on here though and that private card ant flyin either....we done been beat by 2 PUBS this year, so that excuse your buildin up for yourself id null and void.........only reason you ant gettin no Booger Math throwed on ya for all that comparison mess is cause you are really really new and Booger want this initial experience to be a good one.....your lucky its a Birthday for Booger; cause Booger nose sum Math........glad to have you on T

Booger just sayin.......pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

if I have to pick between Notre Dame and Upperman then I pick Upperman. Last time they came to Alcoa they brought a huge crowd and created one of the best playoff environments that we have seen in a long time. What do you think Upperman fans?

in lessur......the girls let you out.....lovu

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

And street all this time of wonderin, I just now figured out who the booger is.....

Anyway,...I think this one will come down to good ole discipline. The DLine not getting up field and keeping contain and them young DBs staying with their man. I really like that Watts boy from UHS, think he's an under rated athlete but he does have a tendency to put a little air under the ball from time to time when it can get him into trouble but he can definitely hurt ya if giving the chance. A lot of people are telling me that at least in the last couple games that he had ALL day back there and no one got any pressure on him...not sure if it's true or not just sayin' like Booger.

ND - 31

UH - 14

that is an excellent 1st post.....the hate card want work on here though and that private card ant flyin either....we done been beat by 2 PUBS this year, so that excuse your buildin up for yourself id null and void.........only reason you ant gettin no Booger Math throwed on ya for all that comparison mess is cause you are really really new and Booger want this initial experience to be a good one.....your lucky its a Birthday for Booger; cause Booger nose sum Math........glad to have you on T

Booger just sayin.......pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

Well Booger this Madhatter1 is a real tough guy with his perdictions, but I will guarantee that Upperman will not ever play for the 3A title because if ND does not handle them then Alcoa will give them a 75-19 beat down again.