Round 2 - Milan @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

Good luck to both teams. My pick is Milan wins but I could be fooled on this one because Dyersburg did play lights out defense until the last drive. I just don't see this young Covington team moving the ball on Milan.

They won't run up the middle. If they get to the corners or get any type of passing game going the May can move the ball. Could be totally wrong though.

I hope that we have a great game tonight. Not sure how it will turn out but it could be a thriller like the Covington -Dyersburg matchup last week. Hoping both teams play injury free and that my Chargers advance. But, if Milan does win, I'll pull for you guys next week.

I don't know if we can run the ball on Milan or not, but that is Covington's bread and butter. If Milan stops our running game, it could be a long night.

OTOH, if Covington can be close at the end of the game, the fourth quarter is what I call Charger winning time. Our conditioning program has won a lot of games for us when the other team tires out. Now, with a program like Milan, I would assume that your conditioning will match ours. We'll see.