Round 2 : Stone Memorisl hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

East Ham is a very good ball team when they play disciplined football. I think lessons have been learned and this team has grown in to a TEAM. This is evident in the players and coaches.

Stone is a great place to play. Friendly folks, great facilities, 2 good teams.

Looking forward to a great game!

It's time to make a run, one step at a time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ham is a very good ball team when they play disciplined football. I think lessons have been learned and this team has grown in to a TEAM. This is evident in the players and coaches.

Stone is a great place to play. Friendly folks, great facilities, 2 good teams.

Looking forward to a great game!

It's time to make a run, one step at a time.

+1

I have been around a while, go back when Gatewood was at Ooltewah Coach Gatewood is 5-0 in TSSAA playoffs when he plays a team in the playoffs that he lost too in the regular season. I could list both high school and college that it is very hard to beat a quality team twice. I think EH is a quality team. In 2013 Ooletwah, Cleveland and EH tied for the district champion ship. In the regular season Owls beat EH in a close one. Cleveland beat beat Owls in a close one, and EH beat Cleveland in a close one. Playoff time EH beat Owls, and Cleveland beat EH. So if your in Vegas the odds tell you to take EH in this one. It will be a good game but EH gets this win. The T scored how many points in the 2nd half of the 1st game? Trust me of 18 years being with Gatewood he will prepare and have this team ready. Changes have been made it's playoff time the best players will be on the filed on both sides of the ball # 42 played both ways last week and look for #6 to touch the ball a lot. EH will play everything they got up front even playing O lineman on D to close the middle on the T. Much work will be done on staying home on D. I will take EH on this one. But like in my 1st 2 marriages I was wrong so take it with a grain of

salt.

I GOTTA AGREE WITH CHATTAOWL GATEWOOD IS A FORMER OWL AND KNOW ERRTHING AND ERRBODY AT HOOTERVILLE. AFTER 3 TRIES HE FINALLY HANDED DEM OWLS A LOST THAT KNOCKED US OUT THE PLAYOFFS ONLY TO LOSE TO CLEVELAND THE NEXT WEEK. THAT'S WHY I CALL MY REGION #BIGBOYFOOTBALL BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BEAT EACH OTHER JUST TO ADVANCE. AND BY BEING A FORMER OWL GATEWOOD IS AT EASH HAM IN HIS OFFICE RIGHT NOW GAME PLANNING. HE WILL HAVE DEM CANES READY! !!#LOP GO CANES!! #FORMER#BIGBOYFOOTBALL! !

Stone wins bigger and better this time. Our offense only showed up for a quarter and a half last time. Our (weak d) that can't stop anyone won that game hands down

Who said that? I don't recall anyone from EH making such a statement. If they did, they obviously don't have a clue.

As far as you offense goes in that game, don't think it was them not showing up. It was our defense making adjustments. Your fans were expecting a score like you have put on other teams. those other teams don't have a defense like ours.

Who said that? I don't recall anyone from EH making such a statement. If they did, they obviously don't have a clue.

As far as you offense goes in that game, don't think it was them not showing up. It was our defense making adjustments. Your fans were expecting a score like you have put on other teams. those other teams don't have a defense like ours.

I believe it was a little of both. Our team came out after halftime thinking they had already won and made boneheaded mistakes, lineman pulling running straight up, backs missing the holes, forgetting assignments.. But your defense is very good, definitely the best we've played

I believe it was a little of both. Our team came out after halftime thinking they had already won and made boneheaded mistakes, lineman pulling running straight up, backs missing the holes, forgetting assignments.. But your defense is very good, definitely the best we've played

Great post..... I would guess as much as EH is getting ready, Stone is working just as hard. I have said this before, we put a lot into this...... But really it's a bunch of 16, 17 and 18 year old's playing a game. Know body really knows what goes thru these kids mind. Fight with the girl friend, teacher gets on the rear ends, stayed up snap chatting or what ever, eats a bunch of crap during the day. So much can happen, but it's fun. I will say this Stone staff and fans are a class bunch should be a fun game. 

Great post..... I would guess as much as EH is getting ready, Stone is working just as hard. I have said this before, we put a lot into this...... But really it's a bunch of 16, 17 and 18 year old's playing a game. Know body really knows what goes thru these kids mind. Fight with the girl friend, teacher gets on the rear ends, stayed up snap chatting or what ever, eats a bunch of crap during the day. So much can happen, but it's fun. I will say this Stone staff and fans are a class bunch should be a fun game.

the only certain thing about this game, is that the winner is gonna put a whipping on the winner of the other game in our quadrant game

the only certain thing about this game, is that the winner is gonna put a whipping on the winner of the other game in our quadrant game

A whipping? I don't know anything about Marshall County. I was under the impression they were a very good team. As for LA and us, well we all know what happened there. If we pull out a win against stone, I don't know about the whipping part but i would like to see a rematch with LA.

A whipping? I don't know anything about Marshall County. I was under the impression they were a very good team. As for LA and us, well we all know what happened there. If we pull out a win against stone, I don't know about the whipping part but i would like to see a rematch with LA.

either we caught LA on their worse day, or they caught EH on their worst day because Livingston didn't give us a quarters worth of fight. We got 48 minutes of great football from east Hamilton

and some Giles fans said Marshall county wasn't very physical, which puts both of us in an advantage