Round 2 : Stone Memorisl hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2 best teams? 1st and 3rd place? Is this an opinion or fact?

it's my opinion after seeing the three teams. We beat y'all pretty handily, East Hamilton got after us the whole game, in my opinion, that shows the two best teams. Yes you guys beat a very handicapped east Hamilton, but with all their starters I feel they would have won

it's my opinion after seeing the three teams. We beat y'all pretty handily, East Hamilton got after us the whole game, in my opinion, that shows the two best teams. Yes you guys beat a very handicapped east Hamilton, but with all their starters I feel they would have won

LA isn't the same team y'all played earlier and underachieved to some. But, they earned 2nd place in the region.

LA is definately a formidable opponent, they rightfully earned that 2nd place finish. We were caught nursing some wounds but that is no excuse, we got BEAT. I hope LA wins Friday with all my heart and soul. Just like I hope with all my heart and soul we beat Stone Friday night. With that being said- CHEERS:to rematches!!! Now go get 'em HOGEYE and CANES!!!!

I was wrong on the last meeting! I won't be wrong this time. Stone had to show everything they had on defense to stop East Hamilton. Not to mention the East Hamilton Defense stuffed the Stone Wing T. 

Stoners season ends at home on Friday the 13th! 

35-7 (late score) to end the stoners season. East Hamilton wins when it matters. Like another poster stated Gatewood has never lost a revenge game and it wont happen on Friday. 

Stone is gonna get rocked by a hurricane!

I was wrong on the last meeting! I won't be wrong this time. Stone had to show everything they had on defense to stop East Hamilton. Not to mention the East Hamilton Defense stuffed the Stone Wing T.

Stoners season ends at home on Friday the 13th!

35-7 (late score) to end the stoners season. East Hamilton wins when it matters. Like another poster stated Gatewood has never lost a revenge game and it wont happen on Friday.

Stone is gonna get rocked by a hurricane!

Please bring some of what you are smoking it would be nice for victory party ROTFLMAO!! We will show you again just you wait and see we have the best D you'll face all year. Here comes your second spanking on the mountain this year

Please bring some of what you are smoking it would be nice for victory party ROTFLMAO!! We will show you again just you wait and see we have the best D you'll face all year. Here comes your second spanking on the mountain this year

Sorry man don't smoke don't drink! Rarely even curse! 

You fellers have had a great season on the mountain. But Gatewood and company are coming to Crossville to lay the wood. He has told our kids that the ending to trip will be with singing all the back to East Hamilton!

The party starts when the last home ends and the stoners are crying their eyes out.

In honor of that piece of trash PA guy- IT'S BASKETBALL TIME IN CROSSVILLE! GO CANES!

Edited by nunnford