Round 2 : Stone Memorisl hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it 28-17 stone, but if you guys do win, I'll be one of the first to congratulate you, and I'll pull for you the rest of the way through. Good class and a very good team

I would say this will be another slug fest. Canes D vs the Stoners T. Hope it's another great game and the better team next Friday makes it to Cookville. Whichever team that may be.

I would say this will be another slug fest. Canes D vs the Stoners T. Hope it's another great game and the better team next Friday makes it to Cookville. Whichever team that may be.

it'd be great to see that. We've both got a very tough road ahead of us before we get to cookeville, but I'll be pulling for this region no matter who makes it out. How long you think this region will stay intact?

it'd be great to see that. We've both got a very tough road ahead of us before we get to cookeville, but I'll be pulling for this region no matter who makes it out. How long you think this region will stay intact?

Long road, no doubt. Any thing can happen. Did you honestly think yall would be 11-0 at this point before the season started? i can honestly say that I didn't expect us to win tonight. I wanted it, but I wasn't feeling too good about it. I know one thing though, with the momentum from it, and if we can get the revenge win against yall, would be HUGE in the third round. It could very easily snowball for either team.

I'm not sure that we will be 4a next time they reclassify. I can easily see us going back to 5a

Next time with the growth in our zone. Our school is a mixed middle/high school, board is talking seriously about a stand alone middle. Would free up our school to nearly double high school enrollment and take back our kids that got zoned to ooltewah a few years ago.

Edited by mcvolfan

Long road, no doubt. Any thing can happen. Did you honestly think yall would be 11-0 at this point before the season started? i can honestly say that I didn't expect us to win tonight. I wanted it, but I wasn't feeling too good about it. I know one thing though, with the momentum from it, and if we can get the revenge win against yall, would be HUGE in the third round. It could very easily snowball for either team.

I'm not sure that we will be 4a next time they reclassify. I can easily see us going back to 5a

Next time with the growth in our zone. Our school is a mixed middle/high school, board is talking seriously about a stand alone middle. Would free up our school to nearly double high school enrollment and take back our kids that got zoned to ooltewah a few years ago.

I thought we'd honestly be a 4 seed this year. And up until the first week of the season, I was still hung on that opinion. The improvements made in the one week between our jamboree and season opener were tremendous. We went from going 3-2 in the preseason with losses to Rhea & Coalfield, and squeaking by Kingston, Bledsoe, and Oneida.. I'm so proud of this team and what they've done. And I believe we'll stay in 4A a good little while, I don't see us gaining many kids anytime soon

I have been around a while, go back when Gatewood was at Ooltewah Coach Gatewood is 5-0 in TSSAA playoffs when he plays a team in the playoffs that he lost too in the regular season. I could list both high school and college that it is very hard to beat a quality team twice. I think EH is a quality team. In 2013 Ooletwah, Cleveland and EH tied for the district champion ship. In the regular season Owls beat EH in a close one. Cleveland beat beat Owls in a close one, and EH beat Cleveland in a close one. Playoff time EH beat Owls, and Cleveland beat EH. So if your in Vegas the odds tell you to take EH in this one. It will be a good game but EH gets this win. The T scored how many points in the 2nd half of the 1st game? Trust me of 18 years being with Gatewood he will prepare and have this team ready. Changes have been made it's playoff time the best players will be on the filed on both sides of the ball # 42 played both ways last week and look for #6 to touch the ball a lot. EH will play everything they got up front even playing O lineman on D to close the middle on the T. Much work will be done on staying home on D. I will take EH on this one. But like in my 1st 2 marriages I was wrong so take it with a grain of salt. 

Edited by chattacane