Round 2 : Stone Memorisl hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man don't smoke don't drink! Rarely even curse!

You fellers have had a great season on the mountain. But Gatewood and company are coming to Crossville to lay the wood. He has told our kids that the ending to trip will be with singing all the back to East Hamilton!

The party starts when the last home ends and the stoners are crying their eyes out.

In honor of that piece of trash PA guy- IT'S BASKETBALL TIME IN CROSSVILLE! GO CANES!

Why is the PA guy a piece of trash?

i will be more than happy to tell you why! I have been to several games this season and it also seems that he wants everyone to hear him and the show be about him.

Less and is more and he is not a college in stadium PA announcer.

I don't see the problem with him being loud when a big play happens? The boys love it, it gets our fans to cheer louder, we don't see a problem

It's called home field advantage..

HOPEFULLY MARSHALL COUNTY can pull this off a victory against this hungry Livingston Academy team and I will get to witness that announcer!!

If you want to hear a HORENDOUS announcer, go to a Maplewood!!! He made jokes about our "country" school, claiming that he conversed with four rabbit hunters and two coon hunters before the game!!! Yes, this was DURING the game that he was announcing all of this!!!

So, YES, "HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE"!!!!

HOPEFULLY MARSHALL COUNTY can pull this off a victory against this hungry Livingston Academy team and I will get to witness that announcer!!

If you want to hear a HORENDOUS announcer, go to a Maplewood!!! He made jokes about our "country" school, claiming that he conversed with four rabbit hunters and two coon hunters before the game!!! Yes, this was DURING the game that he was announcing all of this!!!

So, YES, "HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE"!!!!

Maybe that announcer needs to go rabbit and coon hunting!! Lol