Round 2 : Stone Memorisl hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, kinda what I thought but wasn't sure. I like it, it worked on most of our fans, they were moaning and groaning! My son never said anything about so I don't know if the players pay any attention to it, but it only takes one and it will spread like wild fire. Gets the parents though that's for sure.

Edited by mcvolfan

Bitc*ing about the PA announcer now? You would love the LA guy. During EH game (and all of them I assume) when there was a penalty on us he would tell the ref (by name) to back us up. Example holding: "back em up Mike". LOL

Oh no... Not bi+{hing at all. I LOVED it actually!!! It was hilarious. BUT, he did it so much it DID start to become irritating!!!

Its game day yo!!!!!! Any you all Stoner fans want to meet and chit chat before the game around that stoner seat by the field entrance? I will be there at 545 wearing blue jeans and a East Ham hoodie. Lets a bunch of us meet up face to face and meet each other since we have had such fun these last two weeks gigging each other. 

Its game day yo!!!!!! Any you all Stoner fans want to meet and chit chat before the game around that stoner seat by the field entrance? I will be there at 545 wearing blue jeans and a East Ham hoodie. Lets a bunch of us meet up face to face and meet each other since we have had such fun these last two weeks gigging each other.

I won't be able to make the game today, but I'm sure some of the other parents wouldn't mind it. Can someone post score updates?