Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

I understand all that. I didn't know if there was anything specifically that caused those two games in particular to slow you guys down. Something other than "sometimes you just don't play good." No one is questioning how good the team is, I just don't get to catch much memphis or knoxville football and it would be nice to get some input from fans that were at the games.  

I understand all that. I didn't know if there was anything specifically that caused those two games in particular to slow you guys down. Something other than "sometimes you just don't play good." No one is questioning how good the team is, I just don't get to catch much memphis or knoxville football and it would be nice to get some input from fans that were at the games.

Just too many mistakes, I think we are a much better team now than we were then. Our Oline and defense has carried us up to this point. Both Florence and Arlington were top ranked teams when we met. Both of their seasons fell below expectations. I think that early loss helped us get focus.

Edited by Havengrad04

Teams u would think should get blown out sometimes don't. .that Florence team was good. The record dont say who they really are. Its not always about a teams record. ..WS starts almost every year 0-3 but always manage to go deep in playoffs. I dont keep up with records and a whole lot of stats..its about making plays at the rite time. .thats what Arlington did to us..

WH has one offense and that's #11, after that they are a 5-5 team no better. If he was playing elsewhere this would not be the same team. Their second threat is their band which is awesome I must say. Loud and proud, hits the bass drums hard while your offense is on the field. We had a great time there as everyone was so very nice and hospitable. Great community and great communal support. Not sure of who I will be rooting for in round 3. Should I root for the blue faction which I love to hate, I will let my decision known soon.

I was looking for a Foolish comment and here it is... #1 Kerrick Jones, the Navy Commit, is actually the best player on offense but sounds like MJ left their defense in Wilson County LOL...

5-5?!?!?!? LMAO. You silly

#11 isn't really a typical Stud Whitehaven Back... He's only 5'10" or 5'11" and 165 lbs... Mark Dodson wasn't huge but he was SEC fast but we've had the likes of Rushen Jones (SEC signee), Eugene Cousart (SEC signee), Corey Hicks (SEC signee) and Curtis Alexander (SEC signee) type guys who are usually over 6' and 200+ lbs. But It's good to hear that that young man impressed you so much into thinking Whitehaven would be a .500 team without him LMAO. He was not the starter at the start of the year SMH  :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

Edited by BlackHavenSenator